• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Crobat (br seniors)

mosherstomper

99 problems but luxchomp aint one
4-2-4 crobat prime
4 crobat g
2 dragonite fb
2 honchcrow g
2-2 drifblim ud

3 bebe
2 energy gain
2 judge
1 lookers
3 plus powers
2 miasma valley
2 collector
1 communication
4 poketurn
4 candy
2 sp radar
2Cyrus con

10 psychic energy

I've rebuilt this deck completely
This deck is based on crobat attacking fast, dropping crobats for extra damage.
Dragonite says no more healing rush
And drifblim says take away steelix prime
Honchkrow grabs my stadiums and cyrus.

I want to abuse the speed of the sp engine and the speed of crobat prime to poison fast and slow down my opponents set up.
I'm thinking about chatot g. If you can't draw things to retreat or evolve you can't really get rid of poison.

I'm thinking of switching metagross with giratina x he spreads better
Also how does everyone feel about unknown returns? I feel like they would help against vilelock in place of poketurns plus they work on all pokemon

Id remove Masmia, and both Interviewer's questions for a 2-2 Dugtrio PL lineup (Very powerful with poison decks)

Muk is sort of clunky, IMHO. I'd remove it for a 2-2 Dugtrio PL. If they're taking 40 dmg between turns they're going to, at some point, invoke massive cowardice. Best to have 1-2 Dugtrios set up to make sure they pay for it. Also delete 1 Marleys Request(pretty bad Supporter) for another Bebe's Search.
One final note: Unown Return only lets you return energy to your hand, not the Pokemon itself. So it's not a Poke-turn substitute.

I havnt encountered steelix yet, but I am very worried about it. I'm thinking a strong fire tech but I don't know who I would run? My biggest problem has been garchomp poketurning and healing everything. That was dragonites for. I was having trouble getting out miasma valley so honchcrow was added. I don't need to level up giratina on my bench, he's a back up attacker, but still no match for steelix.
Expert belts also ruined me. Since I'm mostly poisoning pokemon not actually attacking them when I do get knocked out its just extra prize I loose. The plus powers come in handy when I need them. Id like to get my hand on some bucks to replace the team galactics.
Huge misread on the unknown card my mistake. I've had a lot of luck with muk. Drawing out techs and heavy retreat pokemon to stall.

Still steelix is a problem, but luckily I havnt seen him yet.
Maybe a 3-3 muk line no giratina and add a 1-1 blaziken fb and some sp energies?
I already run poketurns and energy gain
But I feel like I would need azelf and more sp radars.

People keep saying dugtrio but honestly I don't have the room for him in my deck much less on my bench.

very true about the call, but i only have one. im actually rebuilding this deck entirely ill post the new list soon...if my scizor prime ever starts loosing haha

Drifblim is actually a pretty bad idea. Crobat Prime attacks for 1, yet you're going to drop 3 on Drifblim just to get rid of steelix? Blaziken FB says "bye-bye" to Steelix in short order. Especially if you're already running E-gain and Poke-turns, in case, for whatever reason, Blaziken is gonna die.

Blaziken fb can't 1hko steelix without a belt. So I would have to add fire energy and blaziken fb and possibly premier balls and belts.
I looked long and hard for steelix techs, I can set up a drifbilm faster then steelix. Plus I loose no cards they all go back into my deck. So that saves me a prize.

I didn't even think about honchdonk in this deck. I like that idea a lot.
But only 7 energies seems a little low considering drifblim needs 3 to take anything away.
What about chatot g. Disrupting draw could help a lot in this deck.

4 Crobat G are completely unnecessary. Unless you are REALLY unlucky and have both prized, you'll really only need 2. One for accidental prize, the other to P-turn multiple times. Also, just a side note, Honchkrow can't grab Cyrus.....it only gets Stadiuuums and TGI'z.

We were talking earlier, and this is what I came up with. Let me know what you think:

4-4-4 Crobat Prime (Zubat SV: Only has +10 weakness) (Primary Attacker)
2 Crobat G (Good for extra clinch Damage)
1-1 Drifblim UD (Shiny Drifloon from SF: Free Retreat) (Takes Care of Steelix, and any other big, scary hitters)
1 Dragonite FB (Handles SP's)
1 Toxicroak G Promo (Handles Luxray GL Lv.X, and any other Fighting weak Pokémon)
1 Toxicroak G PT (Deep Poison is good, high damage for cheap)
2 Uxie LA (Draw Power)
1 Azelf LA (Prize Recover)
1 Unown Q (To retreat stuck Pixies)

1 Aarons Collection (To recover Basic energies, and any of the SP's that die)
3 Bebe's Search (Excellent Search, and it gets around trainer lock)
3 Cyrus's Conspiracy (Energy Search, you play a bunch of TGI's, and it gets you another supporter)
1 Palmers Contribution (Disaster Recovery)
3 Pokémon Collector (Basics Search, 3 for consistency)
3 Broken Time-Space (Speedy Evolution, gets around Spiritomb/Vileplume; 3 for consistency)
2 Energy Exchangers (to get the DCE when you need it)
2 Energy Gain (For the Dragonite FB/Toxicroak G's)
1 Luxury Ball (It's essentially a free search)
4 PokeTurn (Crobat and moving Dragonite or one of the Toxicroaks out of the way)
2 Pokémon Communication (Trainer based Pokémon search, always excellent)
2 Rare Candy (speedier evolve)

8 Psychic Energy (Duh)
2 Double Colorless Energy (Drifblim/Dragonite FB will eat these like candy)

Back