• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Crobat and Friends

FearThePegasus

or PegFear for short.
Pokemon
  • 4 Zubat (PLS 53/135)
  • 1 Golbat (PLS)
  • 4 Crobat (PLS)
  • 1 Terrakion (LT)
  • 1 Jirachi EX (PLB)
  • 1 Trubbish (LT)
  • 1 Garbodor (LT)

Trainers
  • 3 Professor Juniper
  • 3 N
  • 3 Skyla
  • 3 Colress
  • 4 Rare Candy
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 2 Tool Scrapper
  • 2 Escape Rope
  • 1 Super Rod
  • 1 Energy Search
  • 2 Float Stone
  • 2 Silver Bangle
  • 2 Virbank City Gym
  • 1 Dowsing Machine

Energy
  • 4 Double Colorless
  • 7 Psychic
  • 2 Fighting

Strategy
The strategy is pretty simple, set up a Crobat and start poisoning and being a nuisance. The Garbodor is for Virizion EX match-ups, the Terrakion and Mr. Mime are for Darkrai. I have found that Jirachi is a superb card for this deck. Almost every game I use it for a clutch play that wins me the match.

Tell me what you think and what you suggest to improve!

megadeth52 said:
I love this idea! I might actually make this deck IRL.

Thanks! Also another tech in might be tornadus ex from dark explorers to put some early damage on the board. And something to pick up the slack if the crobats just won't show themselves. one more thing, silver mirror for those plasma match ups take out 1 bangle and add a mirror

I think its best to keep the bangle because it is the heart of this deck, infact, add another in (40,30,60,60 kos any Pokemon in the format. Take out one colress, add a juniper, take out an escape rope and a tool scrapper and add a mewtwo ex and a bangle or two and this deck will be heaps better.

Back