Help Crimson Invasion Prerelease: Good and Bad Cards

Zamuron

Aspiring Trainer
So the last two Prereleases i have tone to went TERRIBLE. Luckily they were just casual, like this one, but i still want to improve on my prereleases, so if anyone could help me with tips and good cards, that would be great.

So the last two Prereleases i have tone to went TERRIBLE. Luckily they were just casual, like this one, but i still want to improve on my prereleases, so if anyone could help me with tips and good cards, that would be great.

Personally, Guzzlord was the top dog, but was counterable by a gastrodon if done correctly, salazzle/gengar line were pretty strong as well. No one got to play sivally cause no one got both sivally and type null in the same grouping. The gengar one is pretty damn powerful cause of its 0 retreat cost.... counter energy and the counter catcher thing were also very strong cards. I didnt notice any other standouts im afraid.

Registeel and Cacturne with Alolan Raichu and some other colourless attackers got me some pretty solid results. I wasn't really invested in winning but once I was comfortable with the deck it could have taken me anywhere tbh. on the day it didn't due to a bad start, of course!

i played a gangar deck with the regis to beat anyone running guzzlord, it went pretty well, 3-1 which meant the awesome TOs gave me some cool loot from etbs

I played 3-3cacturne 3-2-2gengar 2-2salazzle, with a 1-1Alolan Raichu and had pretty good results and even beat a guzzlord.

Back