Cresselia, Yveltal from “Night Wanderer”

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
Cresselia and Yveltal have been revealed from Night Wanderer, which releases in Japan on June 7th. Cards from Night Wanderer will become part of our Shrouded Fable set on August 2nd.
Cresselia – Psychic – HP120
Basic Pokémon
[P] Healing Pirouette: Heal 20 damage from each of your Pokémon.
[P][P][P] Crescent Purge: 80+ damage. You may turn 1 of your face-down Prize cards face up. If you do, this attack does 80 more damage. (That Prize card remains face up for the rest of the game.)
Weakness: Darkness (x2)
Resistance: Fighting (-30)
Retreat: 1...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Yveltal is terrible. Cresselia in Gardy can be fun, but there are better options, 160 damage when you have Drifloon or Scream Tail for more, or Flutter Mane for more disruption, seems not enough.

That Yveltal along with Ting-Lu and Froslass make it seem that they want spread to be good again.
Unfortunately, they printed auto protection on all the tera mons and set all the meta pokemon to have about 300 hp.

Is quoting 6 comments in a single reply a bannable offense?
The yveltal would go hard in lugia alongside raikou v and stoudland from obsidian flames
What on earth is the synergy there?
Imagine not getting the reference smh my head
Reference???
It wasn't until Axel In Harlem said it was obvious that I got it, but the joke is that Raikou V+this new Yveltal+a random rotated Stoutland will be the next generation Amazing Rare Raikou+Amazing Rare Yveltal+Stoutland V package in Lugia Archeops. Took me a minute.
town map:
Secret Wonders Gallade says hi
Island Hermit, Great Encounters Mawile, Fireball Circus Blacephalon and Guzzlord & Naganadel GX join the queue for reprints and spiritual successors. Island Hermit, however, was turned away at the door because he has been powercrept by Daisy.

Honestly, Cresselia looks like it could be good in Gym Leader Challenge, as it does as much damage as Necrozma UNM and Deoxys FST without requiring a Special Energy (much less a specific one) and does nearly as much damage as Mewtwo CRZ without requiring your opponent to have taken at least 3 prize cards. The biggest rub I can see is the fact that you can't lower it's attack cost with Dimension Valley.

Is quoting 6 comments in a single reply a bannable offense?

It wasn't until Axel In Harlem said it was obvious that I got it, but the joke is that Raikou V+this new Yveltal+a random rotated Stoutland will be the next generation Amazing Rare Raikou+Amazing Rare Yveltal+Stoutland V package in Lugia Archeops. Took me a minute.

Island Hermit, Great Encounters Mawile, Fireball Circus Blacephalon and Guzzlord & Naganadel GX join the queue for reprints and spiritual successors. Island Hermit, however, was turned away at the door because he has been powercrept by Daisy.

Honestly, Cresselia looks like it could be good in Gym Leader Challenge, as it does as much damage as Necrozma UNM and Deoxys FST without requiring a Special Energy (much less a specific one) and does nearly as much damage as Mewtwo CRZ without requiring your opponent to have taken at least 3 prize cards. The biggest rub I can see is the fact that you can't lower it's attack cost with Dimension Valley.
Yay someone finally got the joke ^_^

With Malamar and Xatu already being auto-includes in P GLC decks the PPP cost is almost negligible, even if you can't cheese it with Dimension Valley. Great mid-game attacker. Even the first attack is pretty relevant against spread decks, for example it immediately nullifies attempts of Flying Flip damage from Tapu Koko.

That Yveltal along with Ting-Lu and Froslass make it seem that they want spread to be good again.
Unfortunately, they printed auto protection on all the tera mons and set all the meta pokemon to have about 300 hp.
Tera ability on blocks damage from attacks not damage counters of effects of attack

Back