Create-A-Card Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxic

TCG Player and Old Deck Collector
I think that PokeBeach should have a Create-A-Card forum. It would give us Pokemon players a chance to share our ideas about which Pokemon cards should be made.

That would be cool. But I think it would be better as just a thread, because I think it's too small of a topic for an entire subforum. That would be nice idea though. :)

That would be a good idea, but if everyone threw all of their ideas into one thread some people might get ignored due to all of the posts in that single thread.

Fan creations. There's already some there. No need to make a subforum.

Toxic said:
That would be a good idea, but if everyone threw all of their ideas into one thread some people might get ignored due to all of the posts in that single thread.

I guess, but Zyflair also has a point that it can be done in Fan Creations. I've posted some cards I've made in there before. I don't know... it's like you need something in the middle. Somewhere to put it that isn't too large or too small. :)

I don't see what's wrong with the Fan Creations really. I have a half a set made up there. There are three spoiler contests happening right now. You can post some of your own cards there.

Zyflair said:
Fan creations. There's already some there. No need to make a subforum.

^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back