Cradily deck idea

TokyoToots

7 year old weeaboo
there are a lot of cradily decks being talked about lately, and I have an idea i haven't heard anyone talk about, so, here it is: the idea is to use Vileplume's ability to give all of your opponents pokemon 4X weakness, and since that effects your pokemon too, use mesprit, azelf, and uxie (since leavanny is getting rotated) to get rid of your own weakness and. then you use pokemon like empoleon DEX, garchomp DRX, and beedrill PLF to do 50+ damage for the K.O. and obviously use cradily to set up. What do you guys think about it?

Cradily+Uxie+Mesprit+Azelf+Vileplume=5 mons. You get a single bench space for an attacker. And that's assuming you only get out 1 Lileep, letting them Catcher KO it.

i was thinking only using uxie+mesprit+azelf for dragon matchups so the have the weakness but you dont, in most other cases, you would not need those three

What dragon matchups? The only commonly used Dragon I can think of is BKEX, who couldn't care less about your Weakness.

I have this amazing idea for a Cradilly deck, don't play it :)

I spent a lot of time talking about it. And we decided a Vileplume coupled with basics that could do 20 damage for an energy or dce then using silver bangles was far more effective.

Back