JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
Lunala was previously revealed, but now its pre-evolutions Cosmog and Cosmoem have been revealed from 25th Anniversary Collection. All cards from the set will become part of our Celebrations set in October.
Cosmog – Psychic – HP60
Basic Pokemon
[C] Star Protection: Flip a coin. If heads, during your opponent’s next turn, prevent all damage done to this Pokemon by attacks.
Weakness: Darkness (x2)
Resistance: Fighting (-30)
Retreat: 1

Cosmoem – Psychic – HP90
Stage 1 – Evolves from Cosmog
[C] Star Protection: Flip a coin. If heads, during your opponent’s next turn, prevent all damage done to this Pokemon by attacks...

Continue reading...

Ilexon

Aspiring Trainer
I love how the art follows the growth of both nebby and Lillie
Cosmog - Packing to leave?
Cosmoem - Camping maybe based on the top left corner of greenery. Hair still down
Lunala - Hair up, fully evolved nebby

Guzzlord Fan

Aspiring Trainer
I love the Lunala, it would be complete for me if they release solgaleo as well!

However doesn’t really matter I’ll never be able to get the set anyway haha

PokeDan23

Pokemon Fan Since 1999
Sooo, I'm just curious how things are down in the USA with preordering Celebrations merchandise? All of the local card stores that I looked into up in Ontario, Canada, are selling some merchandise for scalper prices. For example, the Ultra Premium Collection is going for around $400 up here...

Guzzlord Fan

Aspiring Trainer
Sooo, I'm just curious how things are down in the USA with preordering Celebrations merchandise? All of the local card stores that I looked into up in Ontario, Canada, are selling some merchandise for scalper prices. For example, the Ultra Premium Collection is going for around $400 up here...
Not sure I will check tho. Sad that scalpers are making it really difficult to buy stuff like this :(

slow99

Aspiring Trainer
I wish I could get more excited about 25th anniversary japanese set, all the cards look so awesome and bring up tons of nostalgia, but getting hands on a box for a fair price is going to be TOUGH