Convincing a Friend

Do you think Luxray Lv. X is good?

• Total voters

Mr. Random

Gravitating away from you...
I have a friend who thinks Luxray X stinks, is there any way to convince him that it actually is a good card? I just don't think he knows what's hot nowadays.

EDIT: 400th post.

What ^ said. Build a deck using Luxray Lv. X (if you don't have it use proxies just to get the point across) and show them the power of being able to destroy bench fodder. Your friend isn't going to believe anything unless they see it in action.

Just tell him it was in every winning deck in each division at Worlds and it's one of the most expensive Xs right now.

I think Flygon actually is the most expensive X now.

Tell him that so many people wouldn't be playing it if it wasn't amazing.

Who cares? Your friend must be REALLY bad at this game if he thinks that. Any n00b who comes into the game can take 1 look at that power and attack and see that it's amazing. Let him think it's bad. He's the one who will be sorry when he gets his butt kicked by a strong luxray deck. After that happens, you can give him a nice "told ya so". :p

Well to tell you the truth luxray is good, but at battle roads it's going to suck. Let me think what kills it hmm... Powerspray,Relicanth,Promocroak, oh yah and a fan favorite mankey. I hope people run's luxray so it get's destroyed.

Only bad players will get destroyed by the techs you listed. Any half way decent luxray player will know how to easily get around those.

Mankey fails. Don't tell me about that, because it will get one shotted right back. It is a waste of space and time, so don't use it.

Luxray isn't bad because of techs; no deck was/is bad like that. It can plow right through techs and it is not usually used as a main attacker. Basically, it gives you the upper hand and your opponent won't be able to Mankey it cause chances are it'll be benched. It won all division worlds. So really, it can't be that bad.

DarthPika said:
Who cares? Your friend must be REALLY bad at this game if he thinks that. Any n00b who comes into the game can take 1 look at that power and attack and see that it's amazing. Let him think it's bad. He's the one who will be sorry when he gets his butt kicked by a strong luxray deck. After that happens, you can give him a nice "told ya so". :p

My friend looked at the attack, and was like, "Only 60 damage?" -_-

Thanks, DarkPika. I can't wait for someone to come along and kick his Duskgar deck's butt.

Back