• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Consistent Gardy (Gardevoir Zoroark)

The Last Shaymin

Floof
this deck beats everything except for reshizard but nobody is going to end up paying reshizard so whatever

poke mans 21

4 Zorua
4 Zoroark
3 Ralt
3 Gardevoir
1 Meowth
1 Lele
1 Ditto <>
1 Magcargo
1 Slowking
1 Alolan Muk
1 Persian GX

Trainerds 29
4 Cynthia
4 Ultra Ball
4 Pokemon Communication
3 Elm's
4 Rare Candy
2 Guzma
3 Max Potion
1 Fairy Charm Ability
1 Fairy Charm L
3 Choice Band

energi 10
4 Fairy
3 DCE
3 TAE

it is consistent and its gardy so yay

Last edited:
I’d swap the Fairy charms for a 1-1 line of A-Tales. You might not need it, but then again I play the version without Zoro.
I’ve also stolen your Persian GX idea.

I did it first!

Well anyways, I have an awesome Gardy deck, and a Ninetales GX really helps. I use 3 (Note this is on PTCGO) to get Gardy out ASAP but if this list works for you that’s cool.

A cheaper alternative is Sylveon GX.

I did it first!

Well anyways, I have an awesome Gardy deck, and a Ninetales GX really helps. I use 3 (Note this is on PTCGO) to get Gardy out ASAP but if this list works for you that’s cool.

A cheaper alternative is Sylveon GX.
I’d swap the Fairy charms for a 1-1 line of A-Tales. You might not need it, but then again I play the version without Zoro.
Yeah I just added a meowth because in testing, persian is just too good.

Back