Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
While we're on the topic of bans... why did Zero get permabanned? I still dunno the answer to this one. He was a really valuable member to the site, at least in my eyes, and I can't imagine what he could have done to deserve a permaban. Anyone know?

It happened a while ago. I think he was just being mean to everyone.

Of course, you'll get a more descriptive answer from another person...

We don't disclose information on a member's ban. It is kept between forum staff and the member who was banned.

P0KEVORTEX said:
OK, thanks. Wow, I was thinking that he was a nice guy at first.
Why is everyone getting either modded or permabanned? :/
The only two people I properly got to know before their permabans were Joeypals!! and chellochello.

KG is a really nice guy as explained by bacon. On to the point of mods being expendable. Let's just say if they weren't then why is PMJ the ONLY mod that is still a mod when I first joined here? I also get bacon's point because back then we don't get new moderators every month or two. Right now, it's like there is a new mod every few weeks.

Congrats to the other new mods. Hopefully you guys don't tarnish the name of the PB Staff :D

Holy crud were getting a ton of new mods! :D As my grampa once said, "You can never have to many mods here on the 'Beach." Ok he didn't really say that, but I'm pretty sure he would have if he had an account here. Anyways, congrats to all of you, your hardwork here on PB and extensive knowledge about Pokemon has paid off.

Wha? TDL is a Mod? Oh happy day! I've prepared a speech in honor of this momentous occasion.

When I first became active on these Forums in the summer of 2010, I became acquainted with a fellow member on ShadowSniper's RPG titled Delta Species. This was TDL. Even though TDL was a newbie, I saw he had great intelligence, and actually cared about what he wrote. He was one of the first members I interacted with, and thus, I contain more fond memories with him, especially when I took part in his first RPG, Castle Siege. Now, almost a year later, he's shown courage and pride in adversity. Though he's made friends, he's also made enemies along the way.

Galeilo salutes you.

I go on vacation and we get all these new Mods. Awesome.

In a slightly-more serious effort, congratz new Mods. Hope you all have a fun time serving PB.

We've already gotten to 50 twice since the first new mods were modded. 'Cause you can't stop us . ;)

Congrats to all of the newest mods. I'm sure you will all do great. =) I'm used to being on Pokebeach for hours a day so this break from it makes me feel like I'm UBER behind on stuff. :/

Azurial said:
your a pretty nice guy there arnt you TKing?

No clue. That is for you to decide, mortals of Pokebeach. For I am only at the whim of my creator.

Now figure out what the announcement will be or I'll ban you all for congratulating all the new mods but me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back