Congrats new mods! Phase Zapdos complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of these people I've never heard of. Though its most likely a testament to how new I still am.

Congrats to everyone who was modded. What is Phase Moltres? More Mods!

More Furrys's. The last phase will probubly have to do with new fourm banner, skin, new look. Something like that.

^ Well Im pretty sure WPM isnt thinking to make it look worse.

Congrats on all the new mods, I hope you guys can make this forums a better place :D

I cannot wait for Phase Moltres to take place! And congrats to all the mods and everyone who signed up, especially to the top 50.

... Wow holy cow I come out of hiding and Jon suddenly expands the cabal of ultimate doom so much lol

To those in green have fun doing the reports and remember it's always the pink ones who still maintain power in the end after all. Very surprised by some of the choices here as I thought they were out of favour or inactive but still quite a good team as a whole. Congrats to all who got promoted!

Congrats to all the new mods and all the old ones coming back! Can't wait to see what the last surprise holds for us. =)
WP

Riskbreakers said:
And that was the words of the last mod that we ever had who lives in Asia lol.
Well at least we have some Asian mods to represent the eye-squinters.

A little late but congratulations to all the new moderators. I am sure you are all proud of your position and to do well in the future.
The revamped forums are great too. :)

Congrats to all the new mods, and returning mods. While I was sad not to become a mod myself, I am happy about it now because I know I couldn't have handled the responsibility. I'm happy for all 30 mods, and I hope that you all do a great job. Live up to the Pokebeach name!

There's a lot of new mods, and for most of them I can't come up with good reasons as to why they were modded. I mean, some make sense, like CH and Shakespeare. But a lot of them were either mods previously (which is silly, why weren't they mods all along?) or I've never even heard of them (maybe I just don't run into them in the parts of the board I hang out in?).

I also don't know why we needed quite this much.

The fact of the matter is, PokeBeach has been undermoderated for a while now. Some internet forums and sites have even more staff than we do now. I know a forum that requires 50 staff members because of all of the posting and maintenance needed. (It's posting that makes more work, not the amount of members. Mods have to moderate posts.) Instead of relying on our moderators who are almost always available to do what's needed, we will now be able to spread out work more evenly and become more organized. This will also allow more things to be done for you members. There are a lot of projects we have on the table, but it's just too much to ask of just a few people. More projects will now be able to be launched and completed and more activities will be able to be planned and held.

For any mods you have doubts in, give them some time. Rest assured we are making a change for the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back