Congrats HolyStar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah, that did just happen. Congratulations I guess. ;o

dmaster out.

Congrats. I'm sure we all know that when a site finds a good enough and experienced enough person, that the members will cherish and cheer them on for many a year to come through any hardship. And I can only wish that site the best of luck and that new admin the best of luck throughout any peril they might endure.

;)

Congratulations HS!
=D
I hope you don't use your Admin powers to stalk me even more...

Oh no. Now he's definately going to blow the forums up again. :( Jk, Holy Star, I know you'll do a great job. Congratulations, man! :)

DogMaster40 said:
Oh no. Now he's definately going to blow the forums up again. :( Jk, Holy Star, I know you'll do a great job. Congratulations, man! :)

again -_- anyway Congrats HS

Thank you all for showing your support. Above all, thank you Water Pokemon Master for this new promotion. Now real progress can be made on this forum, allowing us to continue to improve the quality of our community. =D

Again, thank you all.

Holy Star

I still don't trust you, but since I honestly won't mind if 'Beach is destroyed, congrats.

Wow 4 administrators now? How many will we have?:)

I'm glad to see you get this promotion. Honestly. From what I've seen, you have a lot of good ideas for this site. I hope that with all 3 of our new Admins, we can make PokeBeach better than ever. I have confidence in you guys.

Congrats Bela! Good luck as an Admin! =D

Congratz bela, I had a good time getting to know on the chat.
Now you, Tom and PMJ can make this place even better!

CONGRATS!!!! We know you'll be a great admin and everyone trusts you again (which may or may not be good...) JOKES! CONGRATS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back