Discussion Confirmed Fake Rumor Catalog - US/UM Edition! [Games Out!]

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Another fake scan! Apparently the typing says Ice/Ice, and the Alolan Dugtrio's HP bar is the one for SM and not USUM!

1506985591695_by_steffenka-dbpc31n.png

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
Aw. That design of Lillie (next to the fake Eeveelution) looks great! Like a combination of Lillie and Lusamine, plus possibly time as a trainer in Kanto.

If only it was real.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Not much has been happening lately, regarding the fake scans/art, but this popped up today:

1508248077845_by_steffenka-dbqv7nw.jpg

Kitana Coldfire

Tanatastic
Changelog 10/17:

- Added UB Thermo to fake art section
- Finally added Genesect and Dream Park art to fake art (because even though I still want to believe, the facts just aren't having it)

Yeah, this year's been rather light in the fake info world. Maybe because Nintendo seems to be controlling the release more closely through videos and directs this time around, instead of the easily leakable CoroCoro.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Similar to SM, there has been some rumours floating around 4chan (Purple is speculated to be confirmed with the Team Rocket images being on the USUM download card, while orange is confirmed):

1508905361383_by_steffenka-dbrnyaj.jpg

Here's one of the confirmed Team Rocket images
1508924369450_by_steffenka-dbrnyix.jpg

I know this isn't confirmed fake, but I'm not sure if it's worth its own thread :)

Kitana Coldfire

Tanatastic
If it came from the Riddler, I'm much more inclined to believe it; they were pretty flipping accurate last time around. I'm going to hold off posting these until we get hard evidence to the contrary.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Next up, we've got some good looking Alolan Sinnoh Starters - Too bad they're from Instragram :/

1509419718005_by_steffenka-dbs9mc0.png

1509419844761_by_steffenka-dbs9mda.png

1509419919497_by_steffenka-dbs9me8.png

Gruffling

Aspiring Trainer
With Rainbow Rocket confirmed I wonder if this adds credence to its linked rumours
new Alolan forms for Parasect and Oddish or Bellsprout and every team appearing thanks to RR shenanigans
since they were connected I do wonder. If they are true the marketing for USUM has been pretty poor, long spells of no news and little revealed to really drum up hype in the run up.

Axell Starr

I will set you ablaze now
It's slightly disappointment that there have been so few rumours and fake scans this time around. Part of the fun of waiting for new games is figuring out what info is fake and what is real.

The new battle facility seems cool. Wish the nidos were real.

Kitana Coldfire

Tanatastic
It's slightly disappointment that there have been so few rumours and fake scans this time around. Part of the fun of waiting for new games is figuring out what info is fake and what is real.

The new battle facility seems cool. Wish the nidos were real.

Yeah, it's been a very relaxing season this time around. I miss the fake rumor shenanigans and nonsense of XY, but at the same time I don't.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
So here we have a supposed Alolan Machamp, which I guess is based on the Pokken Machamp:

1509614095426s_by_steffenka-dbshxat.jpg

I should probably also show this:

1509640613474_by_steffenka-dbsi84g.jpg
This was posted March 28th, a little over 2 months before the announcement of USM on June 6th, and correctly predicted a bunch of things (RR, new UBs, the Necrozma formes), so while it isn't fake, like the Riddler, I thought it was worth a mention!

Last edited:

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
If you ever want to add confirmed real leaks, these ones are pretty much 100% correct (from 4chan on October 11th)
eehl1zZ.png

and (from 4chan in March)

EfjZMOp.jpg

Kitana Coldfire

Tanatastic
So here we have a supposed Alolan Machamp, which I guess is based on the Pokken Machamp:

1509614095426s_by_steffenka-dbshxat.jpg

Imma hold off posting this one for a bit, just because something has always struck me as 'odd' about Pokken Machamp. Though I'm 90% sure it's fake too.

If you ever want to add confirmed real leaks, these ones are pretty much 100% correct (from 4chan on October 11th)

and (from 4chan in March)

Confirmed leaks generally get their own discussion threads after being proven true. Discussing them here after being confirmed as real could potentially cause confusion and kinda muddies the point of being a fake rumor catalog.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Imma hold off posting this one for a bit, just because something has always struck me as 'odd' about Pokken Machamp. Though I'm 90% sure it's fake too.
Haven't we seen regular Machamp in the trailers though? I'm like 95% sure I've seen some cutscenes in a trailer with a regular Machamp. I guess we'll find out soon enough though ;P