• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Completely Updated - Shack of Shenanigans

Sorry, Justin. Don't have any EXs.

Olimar, didn't really see anything I needed. sorry

What do you value sleeves at? I have some unopened, and some used that I could give you for cheap.

I'm from Canada if it makes a difference.

Depending on the sleeves(ultra pro or prerelease), about 5 USD or so. And I've got no problems trading with Canada.

Two more questions, and I think we can make a deal!

Are you interested in opened sleeves?
How many do you want?

As long as they are still in playable condition, I'd be willing to use them. And to answer the second question, as long as I can get an actual set(whether matching 60 prerelease, or what not), I'll be fine.

So do you just want 1 set? Or more than 1?

Because if you only need 1 set I'm only able to give you preused sleeves so that they fir into an envelope. If you want multiple sets (5+) I can ship them in a box and take about $20 worth of cards for them.

LMK what you want to do.

1 set to start with. If things work out, I'll probably come back to you in the future if I need some more sleeves.

Alright, I'm going to the Post Office today to inquire about how I can ship the sleeves more securely, but would you do this contingent on me being able to find a way to ship the sleeves without costing me too much?

My: x65 Arceus Sleeves (Opened) OR x60 Arceus Sleeves (Unopened) [depending on what shipping method I can get]

Your: Gengar Prime

My: x60 Arceus Sleeves (Unopened)

Your: Gengar Prime

The sleeve packaging is starting to tear open along the sides, so I've just taped it shut. They haven't been opened though.

I'm not going to be able to make another run to the post office until sometime after Tuesday next week at the earliest, so do you need these urgently? Or can I PM you this weekend to finalize the trade?

Actaully, I don't think I'm going to be able to do the trade for Gengar. Turns out, a friend of mine is going to need it for his deck for Regionals.

Is he just going to need it for this weekend?

I could do:

My: x60 Arceus Sleeves (Unopened)
x60 HGSS Sleeves (Unopened)

Your: Electrode Prime
Ampharos Prime
Emboar #19

LMK about that if he needs the gengar for longer than just this weekend.

I ended up trading it to him while I was at Regionals, because I really didn't know how long he was gonna need it. Also, don't have the Electrode or the Ampharos anymore. Sold them while at Regionals.

Would you be able to update your thread to reflect the current primes that you have? I'm going to set the sleeves aside so we can hopefully trade for them, but if not would you be interested in ever buying any sleeves?

Back