Collecting Complete Shining/Shiny Pokemon Card Database

Question, is M-Charizard-EX from flash fire #69 and #108, generations #12 not considered a shiny pokémon? I ask because it's not on your list.
No it is not. Charizard can Mega Evolve into two different version - Mega Charizard Y which looks more like an elongated regular Charizard and Mega Charizard X which changes color completely. The Shiny for Mega Charizard X is a bluish green with red wings and tips.

Question, is M-Charizard-EX from flash fire #69 and #108, generations #12 not considered a shiny pokémon? I ask because it's not on your list.
Nope, the black M-Charizard-EX is its regular coloring for its Mega X form - its Shiny form is a teal-ish color, which they never made a card of?

Last edited:
God, you're going all-out on this. I had the Unified Minds Dollar Tree pack, but I just now discovered this. Is there any lists for every Zeraora card? I'm trying to collect them all and there are none online, so I was wondering if there are any here. If there's not, then I'll just create one.

All I have from this list is the two Dubwools and Rilla VMAX from Shining Fates lol

God, you're going all-out on this. I had the Unified Minds Dollar Tree pack, but I just now discovered this. Is there any lists for every Zeraora card? I'm trying to collect them all and there are none online, so I was wondering if there are any here. If there's not, then I'll just create one.

All I have from this list is the two Dubwools and Rilla VMAX from Shining Fates lol
Haha yeah Shiny Pokémon & Mew cards are my main collection goals so I gotta go crazy? I haven't seen any complete Zeraora lists, and now that I think of it I don't see like any dedicated Zeraora collectors, but it is one of my top 10 favorite Pokémon so I'd love to see your list when you do make it?

Haha yeah Shiny Pokémon & Mew cards are my main collection goals so I gotta go crazy? I haven't seen any complete Zeraora lists, and now that I think of it I don't see like any dedicated Zeraora collectors, but it is one of my top 10 favorite Pokémon so I'd love to see your list when you do make it?
Got it, although it might be awhile, I have a lot of other stuff, and it won't be as strict. I can't get the Japanese versions, and I don't need the stamps, etc... I shall be the first Zeraora collector lol. I also might do Flygon, but I have no way of getting the old cards without paying a lot, and I have a budget due to me not having a job lol. (Don't blame me)

Moral of the story: I will make one, but I just need one copy of each english card with unique art. Sorry for the long reply lol.

What I have so far: Zeraora VMAX (Crown Zenith GG), Zeraora V AA (Chilling Reign), Zeraora (Fusion Strike), Zeraora (Crown Zenith), and Zeraora VSTAR (Crown Zenith Main).

Not very much :I

Got it, although it might be awhile, I have a lot of other stuff, and it won't be as strict. I can't get the Japanese versions, and I don't need the stamps, etc... I shall be the first Zeraora collector lol. I also might do Flygon, but I have no way of getting the old cards without paying a lot, and I have a budget due to me not having a job lol. (Don't blame me)

Moral of the story: I will make one, but I just need one copy of each english card with unique art. Sorry for the long reply lol.

What I have so far: Zeraora VMAX (Crown Zenith GG), Zeraora V AA (Chilling Reign), Zeraora (Fusion Strike), Zeraora (Crown Zenith), and Zeraora VSTAR (Crown Zenith Main).

Not very much :I
Oh nice, still that's a good start; the Alternate Art from Chilling Reign is the most expensive English one so at least you got that taken care of:cool:

Oh nice, still that's a good start; the Alternate Art from Chilling Reign is the most expensive English one so at least you got that taken care of:cool:
It's my Holy Grail. I don't care about anything else, I would be fine if I just had that. I literally got it from the Pencil Tin thing. That and Schoolgirl FA ?

It's my Holy Grail. I don't care about anything else, I would be fine if I just had that. I literally got it from the Pencil Tin thing. That and Schoolgirl FA ?
Dang that's so lucky haha it is literally my favorite card of the SWSH era, I have it in Japanese but still need it in English ?

What about the JP Pikachu and Mewtwo gold star cards from the 2005 Giftbox mew (JPN) tin? cards numbered 001/002 and 002/002. Maybe I just overlooked them in your mega list?

<edit> Yep - I did overlook the EX Holon Phantoms versions...</edit>

Last edited:
Back