4 X Shauna
Evosoda
4 X Ultra Ball
2 X N
Professors Letter
2 X Choice Band
2 X Float Stone
2 X Field Blower
3 X Zorua (Moonless Madness or Whiny Voice)
2 X Yveltal (Oblivion Wing)
Zoroark (Stand In)
Zoroark BREAK
Darkrai GX
3 X Hoopa (Shining Legends)
2 X Zoroark GX
2 X Tapu Lele GX (Can substitute with 2 X Oranguru (Instruct)
3 X Darkrai EX (Dark Head)

Last edited:
YouTube is a great resource if you're looking for competitive deck lists. There's quite a few channels that go in-depth with current deck strategies and what not.

As far as them being "original" competitive decks, the Meta is pretty established at the moment and don't really foresee anyone creating a totally new top tier deck unless it's just pairing a new Pokemon with Zoroark.

YouTube is a great resource if you're looking for competitive deck lists. There's quite a few channels that go in-depth with current deck strategies and what not.

As far as them being "original" competitive decks, the Meta is pretty established at the moment and don't really foresee anyone creating a totally new top tier deck unless it's just pairing a new Pokemon with Zoroark.
Can you name some of the youtubers please?

The following have helped me a lot and are really good channels:

Yellow Swellow

Derium's Competitive Pokemon

Trainer Chip

Dark Integral Gaming

the Meta Deck

Rare Candy

google (Does News, and talks about different new cards)

Balthazar's Pokemon (Has footage of the top players playing at big tournaments so you can see how different decks work)

So, again these are some really good You-Tubers who have helped me get better at the game and yeah I recommend you look these up. (I might have forgotten a Chanel so please forgive me if I did)

The following have helped me a lot and are really good channels:

Yellow Swellow

Derium's Competitive Pokemon

Trainer Chip

Dark Integral Gaming

the Meta Deck

Rare Candy

pokebeach (Does News, and talks about different new cards)

Balthazar's Pokemon (Has footage of the top players playing at big tournaments so you can see how different decks work)

So, again these are some really good You-Tubers who have helped me get better at the game and yeah I recommend you look these up. (I might have forgotten a Chanel so please forgive me if I did)
Thank you so much!

I know this is really old I was just looking through the forums but I wan't to say this. I do not recommend Dark integral gaming. His lists are bad and you shouldn't play them. I also wan't to say that team fish knuckles and tablemon are also good channels.

I agree with jix99, Dark Integral is bad. I also reccomend Pokemon TCG Center, and Tablemon, who happens to be a PTCG professional who has made it to Worlds for the past 4 years.

Back