Come here for username changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been a member for almost a year(only a week away). Does that mean I can change mine 4 times(not that I would)?

Could I please change my name to the one I have on Pokegym?

?man -> ChaosKnuckles

?man said:
I've been a member for almost a year(only a week away). Does that mean I can change mine 4 times(not that I would)?

Could I please change my name to the one I have on Pokegym?

?man -> ChaosKnuckles

I think that you can only change it once every three months, even if you are a long-time member. Besides, your new name should be something that you can stick to.

May I have my name changed to Storm King.I know it seem like my current one but it based on a charater from Air Gear.

can I have my name changed to "darkrai1246" without the quotations please? thanks in advance!
~pikachu1246

That would be me... of course ._.

Anyway guys like I said if no one changes your name within a week, feel free to PM me and I'll do it. However this doesn't mean that no other super mods should not ever change anyone's name, by all means guys feel free to do them.

Anyway, problems:

Muffins - "Hatter" is already taken.

Pokefan4000 - I got some weird error message when I tried to change your name, saying that your e-mail address was the same as another member...? It didn't happen with anyone else, so... maybe it's the name you wanted, I don't know. Perhaps you could request omething without parentheses?

I doubt I could do this... but would it be possible to get my name changed to "Administrator" without quotations?:p

PimpRaichuKing said:
Hmmm, how much longer must I yearn for a nickname change? I want to be Saintly Knife!

Wait 3 months from the last time you changed your name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back