• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Colourless madness (Tornadus EX)

KadyShack707

Cubone's Gavel
Think of a world without colour... No blue decks... No red decks... Nothing... Just a colourless mess of amazing. This is what Asperia Gym is.

pokemon:
3 Tornadus EX DEX
3 Boufflant DREX
1 Saymin EX ND

Trainers:
2 Skyla
4 Juniper
4 N
2 Cheren
4 Catcher
3 Energy Switch
2 Asperia Gym
3 Switch
4 Evolite
3 Recycle
1 Gold Potion
1 Town Map
3 Crushing Hammers
1 Super Rods
4 Ultra Ball

Energies:
4 DCE
8 Grass Energy

So turn 1, 60 on board, and then the tankyness can begin when you start dealing 100 each turn. gold potion so that things aren't too hectic and recycle to reuse the gold potions. Evolite + boufflant = annoying, etc. What dost thou think-eth?

RE: Colourless madness

I think you deck has green in it... Therefore not colorless. :) but how do you deal with dark cloak and catcher + Raikou to your guys? Seems like eelektrik variants can tear this deck up, but I like it!

Catchering eels and tynamoes is all you do vs eel decks, as raikou just loses all of his energies and if he cant really get them back, he's hindering to the deck.... and the green... its temporary till the team galaxy energies come out :p lmao (just need a hue of colour.) For Darkrai's, hopefully killing the little deino's early enough that they arn't really moving things around :S. but then again, this deck can always use the great power of garbador as no ablities anywhere to be seen. might need to give up on some things though, but a cool idea :D

Um, Bouffalant has an ability. I think you should add a Mewtwo EX or 2, seeing as you're already running so many DCE, and maybe a Regigigas EX for heavy attacking, but that's up to you.

AAAAAAAND now I seem a little less observant than I thought I was, thank you Puff :3 Mewtwo would work, and regi would work with the whole "colourless" thing going on :D I can try those up when i play some more, thank you.

Back