• Canvas Plushies (Fancy)

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Poke-Dolls (Chibis)

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since you referred to pokedoll, I gave you a pic of the actual pokedoll XD. Cause all we get in America are Jakks Pacific dolls.

Closer as in "It Closed" :)

TSL:Yeah, they closed it like 2 years ago.....I think.​

SotH said:
Well, since you referred to pokedoll, I gave you a pic of the actual pokedoll XD. Cause all we get in America are Jakks Pacific dolls.

Jakks Pacific's aren't as good as Pokedolls anywhos. And I don't think it closed. The site did, which sucks, cause that's how I kept track of merchandise.

NOO!! Darn..Right when I was going to NY:( Oh well, I mostly buy online anyway and then I get Japanese items=)

SS:Yes, it did close.
It's Nintendo world now, but they sell a few pokemon items.

I was disappointed that it closed when Shaymin came out, because all the shaymin merchandise I could have bought.​

SotH said:
SS:Yes, it did close.
It's Nintendo world now, but they sell a few pokemon items.

I was disappointed that it closed when Shaymin came out, because all the shaymin merchandise I could have bought.​
Oh, i remeber that now! Yes, it is too bad. Considering first the online one, now the NY one, soon will Pokemon be terminated?! Oh well, I'm better off without it.

Well, no.
It's the fact that in America we don't have enough fans that would actually go to the store, so they might as well close it.
Compared to the Japan Pokemon Centers (6 of them), they get a lot more costumers and they have more items then the American Pokemon Center ever had.

(Here are pictures of Pokemon Center Tokyo)
http://community.livejournal.com/pkmncollectors/3318224.html#cutid1​

I'm so going there for my birthday, if I can beg my dad:p
I tring to think of what to get.
One super rare 21" Skymin plush or...
11" Skymin Plush, Shaymin Water Bottle, and Sliver Shaymin Sleeves....There is alo a carrying case for 20$, but shipping is a lot..xP

SotH said:
Well, no.
It's the fact that in America we don't have enough fans that would actually go to the store, so they might as well close it.
Compared to the Japan Pokemon Centers (6 of them), they get a lot more costumers and they have more items then the American Pokemon Center ever had.

(Here are pictures of Pokemon Center Tokyo)
http://community.livejournal.com/pkmncollectors/3318224.html#cutid1​
Wow. Now I have to go to Japan. I have an obsession with gift shops, yet I have to be the one without an allowance?! I'm gonna ask my mom if I can go to Japan. She won't for my 13th, though. We're going to Rome, which isn't nearly as awesome as Japan. I so would've tryed to get everything in the store, or at least the G/S starter trio dolls and Arceus Plush of some sort.

I love it how they hype on the new movies and sell uber items.
I would love to go there and work on my Gizamimi collection and Shaymin collection.

I just wish that they would put more effort into bringing one back to America, but I highly doubt that will happen.​

SotH said:
I love it how they hype on the new movies and sell uber items.
I would love to go there and work on my Gizamimi collection and Shaymin collection.

I just wish that they would put more effort into bringing one back to America, but I highly doubt that will happen.​
Really... GTG for a few days now, BAI~

Name: HeatRotomFTW1997 AKA Jason
Favorite Pokemon: Gizamimi Pichu
Type of Collection: Mostly ALL things Notched Ear Pichu, but when I get my UFO Totodile, maybe him too
Do you only collect a certain pokemon?: Well, at the moment yes, but I have about 17 different plush of like 15 unique Pokemon
Pictures of collection:
CIMG1648.jpg

What collectible items are you looking for?: Mostly UFO catcher plush and Pokedolls. Also Pokemon Kids occaisionally :p.

Thanks for considering me! :D

Of course your in. ;D
I'm glad that we have a lot of Gizamimi fans around here. Hopefully they don't stop selling her merchandise after the movie is done.​

SotH said:
Of course your in. ;D
I'm glad that we have a lot of Gizamimi fans around here. Hopefully they don't stop selling her merchandise after the movie is done.​

That is my one quam about collecting her. After the HGSS and Movie 12 *rush are over in Japan, I don't think she'll be around as much there. However, when Movie 12 and HGSS come to America, I'm sure Jakks Pacific will market it with some beanies, and figures. At least those will be easier for us Americans to obtain :p

Yeah, but as a collector you have to love the Japanese items, which is why alot of people are scrambling trying to get items of her and Arceus.

Like, now that I got my Shaymin land Poke'doll, I can start my Gizamimi collection before the movie looses interest.​

I'm most likely passing on the Giant Shaymin and get the water bottle and 11" one so I can start getting more from the 12th movie....

Well, when I was in Tokyo, I think Pokemon Propoganda was on steriods. ALL the Subways had Movie 12 ads, the McDonalds Kids Meals had Pokemon as toys and on the cups, and at the UFO catcher paradise called Namco Land, was FULL of those Pichu Pillows, and the Cylinders of Arceus and Pichu, along with the Plate UFOs. I managed to only win a Metal Arceus ;O.

SotH said:

TSL:Yeah, they closed it like 2 years ago...I think.​

They closed it in 2002 I think. They replaced it with Nintendo World.

I have Plush for:
Wailord
Drifloon
Mantyke
Phione
Darkrai

They closed in like 2007 I believe.
Anyways. I wish you can buy the Poke'dolls off of the Nintendo World website, but I guess they rather have people go to the place.:(

SotH said:
They closed in like 2007 I believe.
Anyways. I wish you can buy the Poke'dolls off of the Nintendo World website, but I guess they rather have people go to the place.:(

I only buy the Japanese ones because I <3 the Chibi Art that each Pokemon gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back