Collaborative Art Battle #1 *Congrats Team 4!*

Which team's submission did you like the best?

• Team 1: Delta, HolyMackerel & saurs'pokefan

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Team 2: Juunkmilk, safariblade & Princess Skarmory

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Team 4: silazu, Cooltrainer Alan & King Arceus

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: Collaborative Art Battle #1 *Teams are up*

silazu... you're gonna want to profile comment him to get his attention probably.

Yeah. If your teammates aren't aware of the team ups, then just contact them.

hi yes hello it is me noah
ps is comin over friday he can scan stuff then we're also gonna record some raps we'll write a pg rap about nature for extra credit lol
i reckon i can do some kinda leafy guy
like a guy with a leaf for a head or s/t cute like that
✌☹✌

Ideas:

We could create a manticore-like creature out of each of our favourite animals (one draws the head, one the body, last the tail)

Or collaborate on a landscape of some kind, maybe one person takes a nice shot with a camera, then we draw it. I can ink, and the last person can colour.

Or maybe we can like make a poster for some sort of endangered species or habitat.

@noah:
Leafy guys are cool

If you guys want, I can record a rap verse and send it to you guys for the song so it can be feat. theZHAN thats my rapper name how does that sound? (i srsly can do that, im not joking)

bacon said:
Ideas:

We could create a manticore-like creature out of each of our favourite animals (one draws the head, one the body, last the tail)

Or collaborate on a landscape of some kind, maybe one person takes a nice shot with a camera, then we draw it. I can ink, and the last person can colour.

Or maybe we can like make a poster for some sort of endangered species or habitat.

Those are good ideas bacon:) The landscape might be the best, I could paint some trees and add them to it to!

bacon said:
Ideas:

All these are awesome ideas :p I'm not sure about the landscape, just because I haven't had much experience with landscapes and stuff included in it. The other two ideas would, personally work the best for me. Any of them are fine, though :)

OK, let's do the hybrid creature. If each of you pick an animal and a body part (head, upper torso, lower torso), that'd be great. We all cool to use digital mediums here?

Ok, will it be standing on 2 or 4 legs? I'm going with lower torso-wolf(If that's ok with you guys) I can get to drawing it soon if so:)

Yes, four legs. Once I get a response from cinnamon, I'll draw out a very general pose (as everyone needs to be drawing along the same size and (ideally) scale), and then each of us can fill our part in.

Ok sounds good! Can you PM me the general pose incase I miss the thread?

I don't really care XD I want to do a red panda, so both the tail-end and the head works. I kind of really want to do the head but I don't want to be greedy

Alright, Grumpig gets the back torso, while cinnamin gets the head. I'll take the upper torso and go with... a parrot...

I'll get the sketch done today if possible, and then we can crack on with our design. ; )

@ team cinnamon-bacon farmer. you guys are going down, jussayin'

What

Red Panda and Wold hybrid

Did you

Did you read that part

This tournament is already won

I'm making the deadline for submissions December 1st, 2012.

Looking forward to seeing all the completed pieces.

Cooltrainer Alan said:
How active s Shizulu or whoever?

I'll be captain sure. I'm pretty good at doing actual drawings so If one of you two could do the BG or some stuff that'd be great. I think if we work in our strong points this'll be easy.

Making backgrounds is my favorite part with art, especially when I do avatars.

Alright man. I'll contact Silazu and see what he's good at/wants to do.

Y'ALL GOING DOWN
TEAM PRINCESS JUUNK'S DARK SAFARI ASSEMBLLLLLLLLE!

Team Grumpig Bacon Buns is gonna bring it!!!
(Thanks to cinnaminbuns for the most epic name ever!!!)

Back