Discussion Coaching Available

The Evil Sneasel

Aspiring Trainer
Hello All, TES here.
Pokebeach and the Pokemon Community is such a giving community with many people sharing their knowledge and valued opinions. Since I became a member of the Pokebeach community I've always wanted to give back to fellow Pokemon TCG player. This is because before I became a member I would use the resources that writers, youtubers and general people created and shared completely disregarding the effort it took to type up an article or make a youtube video. This thought didn't strike me until I finished top 8 at the Brisbane Regionals in Australia. So I created the TES Articles but with limited success I stopped. Now, to try and give to the community I am offering FREE coaching to Junior and Senior players who are new or want to improve at the game play. I am targeting these specific people to teach skills before stepping up to a much more competitive level. For more information just express interest in the thread chat below and list your discord username. Discord will be used as a communication tool.

Thanks,
TES

I'm a senior player who hasn't played in a while and is having trouble on making a new deck for this format and help would be nice.

Hi TES, I'm a PTCG Senior who is not that unexperienced with a couple of Cup wins and one Top 8 finish at Regionals (which was more luck and a good metacall than playing skills). But still, I feel like I could improve my competitive skills, because I often make misplays and also my deck building skills could be improved too, as I'm mainly copying limitless lists with some small changes. I would be happy about any help, especially since I plan to go for an invite this year. I can send you my discord username via PM.

Last edited:
Hey, It's great to see members reach out to others to give them detailed and personal advice on their play - It really says something great about this community.
Though, I do want to just mention - in case anyone was wondering - that any coaching done through/mentioned here on PokeBeach must be of the free variety, as done here. Good Job.

Good luck TES, and I hope all goes well.

Back