clothes? who wants to read this? probably no one...

outfits

• polo and jeans c:

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • t shirt and jeans :))

Votes: 18 64.3%
  • t shirt and sweat pants :)

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • button down and khakis :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i hate clothes....

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
This thread is kind of ruined but I'll post anyways.

I usually wear jeans and a t-shirt, although if I feel like looking nice I'll put on a polo. I can't stand the "goth" apparel; it just looks dirty and dark and...yeah. No offense to those out there who wear it, I just wouldn't like wearing it myself.

I can't stand the tight-jeans that "skaters" are known for wearing. I just don't understand how a man can fit in them without being in large amounts of pain. Perhaps the reason they're so popular amongst the younger crowd is because they haven't gone through puberty yet =\. But then again I can't stand baggy jeans...they just don't have a clean look (not like dirty, but more like not straight-edge).

I guess you could describe me as somebody who dresses like a "prep" but in all honesty I'm not that preppy...although I do play various sports and hang out with "the crowd" and such. But all the glitz and glamor is dumb imo.

Ok so my look ummm not much more to say then skater any one. mostly Tight pants and tees and alot of hoddies (great for hidding stuff)

I wear pretty much the same thing all the time. Black or dark blue cargo pants, long sleeved black t-shirt, denim jacket, black baseball cap. Any generalization you throw at me will undoubtedly be completely wrong, BTW. ;p

I mainly wear black-everything now. I have a jacket that I wear anywhere. I've gotten the title of emo-hippie because of my clothes style, and what I like to eat. :)

I usually just wear a t-shirt and jeans with the occasional button-down and khakis for special occasions.

Anything that fits me is good. But I have a terrible problem with pants in general... So I wear my old pants only. I have no problem with social pants, so it's kinda easy to see me wearing a pair of these and a common t-shirt. And I am ALWAYS with some kind of hat.

I usually wear Baggy black jeans and black t-shirts.I always wear a Sweatshirt jacket.It's either a black one or a red and black vans one.For my shoes, I usually wear Shaq's that are white in color with splashes of Black, red or Dark blue.On occasion, I wear a Camouflage Mets baseball hat that my Uncle bought (25 bucks for a Hat and when I saw the price, I was like wow) when I went to the game.That's what I basically wear.

P.S. People call me emo because of what I wear, which isn't all that false, however.

Back