Art Gallery [CLOSED] Violet's Photo Blog

Quick edit note - December 3rd, 2017
I've since edited posts such as this one as removing the old OP simply just removed all of the albums and blog entries they had. You can have a good idea of context of what was discussed by what I've left and the responses people have given, but I chose to remove what I felt was necessary.

UPDATE POST: 03/08/2017

It's a lighter blog entry today, having to upload it through mobile.

-- Blog post! --
In terms of writing, there really isn't much new, besides getting an actual full review on Heaven's Wheel. It's nice to know what other people think you can improve on instead of getting reviews like "Haha nice XD" for whatever chapters you post.

I don't want to say I didn't expect NTMPG to hit 1000 views, but I certainly wasn't expecting it to hit it in 9 days. DiMM took about a month for it to happen, and I was not expecting it this quickly, it's incredible.
I make jokes about my writing not being what people want to read and it just being part of this large obsession, but it's awesome to see that at the very least, people like what I write, even if they aren't people from here.
Writing production is looking so good for me right now, which is great. People read and enjoy what I write, and I have people to help me write well, and write with me.

Spring Break is almost here, meaning it's nice to relax, and although there's another month left in the term, maybe school's getting better, who knows.

Today's a bit lighter day on the blog, hope you're fine with it.

-- End Note --
Thanks to everyone who's read what I've wrote, especially those who have read and/or added NTMPG to story alerts or favourites.

~VioletValkyrie
-- End of Post --

Last edited:
Quick edit note - December 3rd, 2017
I've since edited posts such as this one as removing the old OP simply just removed all of the albums and blog entries they had. You can have a good idea of context of what was discussed by what I've left and the responses people have given, but I chose to remove what I felt was necessary.

UPDATE POST: 04/02/2017

It's been quite a while. Where have I been, and what have I been doing?

-- Blog Post --
So, where have I been these past few weeks? On spring break, mainly.
The break was excellent, it was just what I needed, although I may or may not have tried to extend it, even if I shouldn't have, or people would have told me not to.

I've recently reconnected with and started talking regularly with a group of friends who have existed for a large part of my life, and the people who know me the best, and the most important people in my life.
I'm so thankful for all of them for things that maybe even my words can't explain. It's nice to have the team back.
There have been a lot of conversations in that group about some personal things, and it's nice to talk to people about things I'd never say to anyone. I may have to announce the possible complete end to the blog because of this, and willingly or not, leaving this blog somewhere more private, and stopping uploading.
Photography's nice. But the blog has escalated and been part of my life for long enough for me to believe that these things aren't the best to be shared publicly. Things go deeper than what I've written right now, and not much people outside of this group and a skype chat made recently know of things I've been doing or thinking recently. However, I won't iron-door myself.

I would talk more about this group, but it's something which may affect people somewhat negatively, and I'm not sure about what I or the other person involved think about sharing it.

I recently had two talks with two people about interests in conversations, and what it's like to introduce someone to something you're into while trying your best to not seem obsessive over it, and how it's something we all seem to have struggled with.
Recently, I've been very open to accepting one incredibly wonderful person's interests, and because of that, I've started playing OFF, realized I haven't yet finished Twilight Princess, and I've started listening to more music, specifically Imagine Dragons. In fact, I've been listening to Believer almost non-stop the past two days.

I've been thinking a lot more about the physical distance between me and those important to me, and a lot of the emotional pain that brings.
I was awake a lot longer than I would have liked this morning, my mind was a mess of emotions thinking about this distance and my ability or inability to do anything about it.
I miss people. It's so painful. I want to change it, but don't know how possible it is, or even how inviting you'll be.

I'd talk more about things, but like I've said, it feels like there's a border now for what I'm okay with being publicly shared. I'm fairly confident in what I think, and I don't think many people are allowed to challenge that.

-- End of Blog Entry --
Thank you to the one person this post is completely devoted to. For everything that's happened not just over the past week, but the past few weeks, and wanting to get into a call with me and stay with me. Talking with you has easily been the highlight of everything recently. How inviting, accepting, and understanding you've been recently is incredible and I'm incredibly happy and thankful things worked the way they have. I may not be kidding about that nine day walk.

Thank you to the rest of that group. I'm incredibly thankful you all put up with me for so long and how much of each other's lives we've been.
Thank you to @Lord o da rings and @Little Cherrim who added me on Discord today, and who chose to talk to me about things, and the idea I ran by you.
Thank you to @double o squirtle, @PikaMasterJesi, and @Vracken, for reasons already obvious, or maybe not obvious enough.

~VioletValkryie
-- End of Post --

Last edited:
It is a shame this is coming to an end, sometimes you talk about things here that you don't elsewhere, it gives an insight into how you really are feeling, being able to just talk without interruption, so that will be sorely missed. That being said, it is understandable, and of course will support you in your decision to end it.

Otherwise I can never get over just how different your foot paths are than mine :p

Back