Wi-Fi Trades *CLOSED FOR VACATION* Pikablu29's 1 Stop Shop & Giveaway Thread *MEGA STONES* *VITAMINS* *EVO ITEMS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pikablu29's 1 Stop Shop & Giveaway Thread *MEGA STONES* *VITAMINS* *EVO ITEMS* *BERRIES* AND MORE!!!

I PM'd you about the Mega Stone trading thread without realizing you had this thread open (sorry). I'm looking for a Manectite mainly, but also for a Pinsirite (not my priority). Do you still have a spare Manectite? I can offer a Houndoominite or Aggronite if you want to trade for them.

RE: Pikablu29's 1 Stop Shop & Giveaway Thread *MEGA STONES* *VITAMINS* *EVO ITEMS* *BERRIES* AND MORE!!!

Cypher333 said:
Sorry to bother you but I need all Y stones. Really sorry, but do you have any pokemon you want in mind?

My FC is: 2020-0070-5155
IGN: Cypher
No problem. Once I have a chance to get online I will get to your order
jonny said:
I PM'd you about the Mega Stone trading thread without realizing you had this thread open (sorry). I'm looking for a Manectite mainly, but also for a Pinsirite (not my priority). Do you still have a spare Manectite? I can offer a Houndoominite or Aggronite if you want to trade for them.
No need to give me anything fancy and sorry I didn't see your post in the Mega Stone Thread, Things tend to get lost in this thread and that one. I can give you both stones for junk pokemon in return, If you haven't done so in this thread or PM, just post your FC and IGN for me to add.

Right now I'm playing Shovel Knight and haven't been able to put it down.

Everyone that gave me their FC has been added and their items are ready. I will be online for at least an hour. If I am not online when you are ready for your item, please PM me. I usually get those notifications and I can hop on. IGN to look for is Gavin.

pikablu29 said:
jonny said:
No need to give me anything fancy and sorry I didn't see your post in the Mega Stone Thread, Things tend to get lost in this thread and that one. I can give you both stones for junk pokemon in return, If you haven't done so in this thread or PM, just post your FC and IGN for me to add.

Right now I'm playing Shovel Knight and haven't been able to put it down.
Thanks a lot for taking the time to do this. My IGN is Jonny, and my FC is in my signature. I can do it anytime.

No problem jonny, I'm online now if you wanna pick up your item

pikablu29 said:
No problem jonny, I'm online now if you wanna pick up your item
Apparently there's maintenance on the server for the 3DS's online connections, so I can't add you to my Friend List or anything. Ugh, sorry. Will you be online later today or tomorrow?

I will definitely be on and off throughout today with these stupid servers constantly up and down. Tomorrow I will definitely be on because I think the servers will be fixed by tomorrow.

Edit: Back to Shovel Knight!

Thanks!

Servers are up.

pikablu29 said:
I will definitely be on and off throughout today with these stupid servers constantly up and down. Tomorrow I will definitely be on because I think the servers will be fixed by tomorrow.

Edit: Back to Shovel Knight!
The servers are up again, so anytime you can I'd be happy to trade :)

Ok now that servers are definitely back up, all of you from yesterday whom I owe items to, please feel free to send me a trade request if/when you see me online.

I'm on.

Thank you!

pikablu29 said:
Ok now that servers are definitely back up, all of you from yesterday whom I owe items to, please feel free to send me a trade request if/when you see me online.
I'm on.
EDIT: Huge thanks, pikablu, thanks for the trade and your time!

No worries! I'm here to help out :)

hi pika!!
i may need a few items tomorrow.
3 life orbs,2 leftovers and 3 ability capsules
is it possible?
also how does an ability capsule work?
you choose a pok and change ability (from slot 1 to slot 2)?

I may be really busy for the next couple days to a week. It is a holiday in the US tomorrow so I have family over for the weekend and I will be going on vacation on monday. I will try to get you what you need though. I owe some other people trades as well. The ability capsule changes a pokemon's ability once per item. Not all pokemon will be able to use this item though. I'm not 100% sure on what makes it work on one pokemon and not the other one.

ok .i'll wait.i'm not in a hurry
vacation, huh?lucky you!!
when you return let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back