CLOSED - Aqua Smeargle's SSB Brawl Cutout Shop

RE: Aqua Smeargle's SSB Brawl Cutout Shop - Take your very own Brawl snapshots and get them cut out here!

Charizard-Are you by chance opening them up in Paint? You do know that you need a program that supports transparency (PDN, GIMP, Photoshop to name a few) or else it wont do it right.

-Black Rayquaza

RE: Aqua Smeargle's SSB Brawl Cutout Shop - Take your very own Brawl snapshots and get them cut out here!

Yep, that would be the problem BR, thanks!

K'M: Not that I know of.

Ughh! I just about had your leafeon done wes, and then I spilled some water on my keyboard and photoshop went crazy and closed without saving. I'll still do it, but if it's OK with you, I'd prefer to only do the first leafeon (I can get rid of glaceon's ear).

That's okay. I would prefer that one, anyways. xD

RE: Aqua Smeargle's SSB Brawl Cutout Shop - Take your very own Brawl snapshots and ge

mball10_080319_22-l.jpg

Can you please cut this image for me ?

^Sure.

Wes: Finaly finished your leafeon.
leafeon1.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc270/Artisan_Cave/SSBB%20Cutouts/leafeon1.png[/IMG]
I wish there was something I could do about the lack of anti-aliasing on these pics...

Yeah. I wish the screenshots were better, too, but no matter what I tried, they always had those rough edges. I guess taking pictures of trophies doesn't yield results as good of results as taking screenshots in the middle of brawls. At least the worst of it, the edges of the body with the background, is fixed, though, so it could be much worse. And surely I can find a way to fix the rest of it. PS CS3 has unlimited possibilities. xD So I'll see what I can do. If I can fix it, I'll post it here for you and others to use, just to be nice. ^^ Thanks for the renders again! Maybe I can make an SSBB Leafeon + Glaceon debut banner just for the heck of it. xDD

Actualy trophies have the same cruddy quality as in-brawl pics; its becuase Nintendo has a better converter than bin2jpg that ours look aliased compared to the ones on thier site.

Anyway; I'm sure if I wanted to spend five hours on each pic I'd be able to clean it up, but that obviously isn't practical. It's either the blur tool or nothing for me; and the blur tool does nothing.

Here you are bello:
suicune2.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc270/Artisan_Cave/SSBB%20Cutouts/suicune2.png[/IMG]

Umm, AS, just a quick question, you can do cutouts of Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, or other non-pokemon related characters right?

Can I have a Cresselia from the Spear Pillar article on the website?

Its really too small to make a decent cut of, sorry.

Everybody, I think it's time for me to close this. It hasn't really been active at all and the quality of the pictures that you can take youself just isn't good enough. I don't have any hard feelings; it was fun and I never expected it to last forever. So thanks to everyone who requested!

BTW I am going to continue rendering and you will always be able to find (and use, of course) my latest ones here. Please check it out whenever you're in need of a good render!

And (major spoiler) you may see my work in an upcoming PB imagedex too!

So that's it, I will no longer be replying to posts here.

Well, thank you AS for having this open for some time. You did some awesome renders,that you did. I really liked your work, brawl just got old after awhile. Maybe a render shop where you do anything and everything render, someday would be good for you.

~Charizard88~

Back