Clefairy, Clefable, & Hitmonchan from ‘Pokemon Card 151’!

Hitmonchan isn't competitive at all, but it is the kind of card I like. I think it'd fit well in a single prize cube as a very respectable big basic. It's also fun to compare it to Base Set Machamp and laugh at how the game has progressed.

Came here to post the Moon-Watching Party Clefairy. Great way to possibly clean up after a missed kill, but having a 60-HP Basic main attacker in this format is just begging Sableye to shove 12 gems up your ass. Still, the fact that it can get powered up in a single turn and OHKO Comfey and Sableye with Cleansing Gloves is extremely relevant. Could make the deck see a resurgence.

hitmomchan is probably just a bulk card, but does mechanically sound fun. might screw around with it online at some point, even if it doesn't have much going for it

hitmomchan is probably just a bulk card, but does mechanically sound fun. might screw around with it online at some point, even if it doesn't have much going for it
? thats not related to what i said

I was really holding out hope for Hitmonchan to be good... welp, just have to play the Hitmon-combo in GLC instead!

Back