Hylaster

Aspiring Trainer
Hitmonchan isn't competitive at all, but it is the kind of card I like. I think it'd fit well in a single prize cube as a very respectable big basic. It's also fun to compare it to Base Set Machamp and laugh at how the game has progressed.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Came here to post the Moon-Watching Party Clefairy. Great way to possibly clean up after a missed kill, but having a 60-HP Basic main attacker in this format is just begging Sableye to shove 12 gems up your ass. Still, the fact that it can get powered up in a single turn and OHKO Comfey and Sableye with Cleansing Gloves is extremely relevant. Could make the deck see a resurgence.

koala cub

they/them
hitmomchan is probably just a bulk card, but does mechanically sound fun. might screw around with it online at some point, even if it doesn't have much going for it

Jaxolotl

The Mashup King. https://www.youtube.com/@Jaxolotl
hitmomchan is probably just a bulk card, but does mechanically sound fun. might screw around with it online at some point, even if it doesn't have much going for it
? thats not related to what i said

Hitmonchanning

Aspiring Trainer
I was really holding out hope for Hitmonchan to be good... welp, just have to play the Hitmon-combo in GLC instead!