Clash of legends dialga G x MISPRINT?!?!?!?

Emperor_Gaius

Formerly mlouden03
I saw this:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rpiorphotos/5276977318/in/photostream/

linked in a youtube pack opening video..

does anyone know the rarity/ratio of the misprint? please lmk

I was going to say I didn't notice any misprinting until I noticed the fire symbol on the bottom being yellow instead of red. A printing, error really. Not too sure if a lot of them would be around, to be honest. It also isn't likely to be worth much, but the guys over in the pricing thread tend to know about misprints when it comes to value/rarity.

Yeah, i've seen a couple of those. Not too many though. I think mine's all good
*Runs to binder to check*

Yeah mine's good

Bump!

Please don't bump these threads.
If someone has something to add to this, they will.

Shakespeare~
On a side note all 4 of mine are OK. This one looks like the red ink ran out...

I have one.
I got mine from the military base along with the Darkrai/Cressilia Clash of Legends box.
I just thought the Ink ran out so they got faded and the Dialga G X Misprint is a bit Darker than the original print.

Well, I checked mine too. Nothing wrong with it. I'd like to have one like that now... >_>

DUDE. I HAVE A MISPRINT!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
Those look really weird, I'd just guess the red ink ran out. No idea what the rarity of them is. Are they worth any more than the normal ones?

Scizorliscious: I want to ask you something...

When you say that the red ink is ran out, is dialga's eye a weird colour as well? Considering it's eye is meant to be red, note that to be more accurate, if the ink was missing, the ink would be magenta and not red o.o

The Red ink isn't what's gone. It's the Magenta.

CMYK is what they use. (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black). The misprint has no Magenta in the bottom part of the card apparently where the Weakness/Resistance are.

Also, I have one of these and I would really like to know how much it's worth as well lol.

dmaster out.

Back