Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris

I'm Chuck Norris. And your not. Ha ha.
This is the thread devoted to the greatest, manliest, beardiest, roundhouse kickingest person ever to walk the planet: Chuck Norris.

Just how awesome is Chuck Norris?

Chuck Norris is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.

Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

Chuck Norris never hides, he only seeks.

Chuck Norris shot down a WWII fighter plane by pointing his finger and yelling "Bang!"

Every cell in Chuck Norris' body has it's own beard.

When Chuck Norris was denied an Egg McGriddle at McDonald's because it was 10:35, he roundhouse kicked the store so hard it became a wendy's.

Violence is Chuck Norris' last option. It's also his only option.

Chuck Norris CAN beleive it's not butter.

Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris does.

Please discuss and post your own facts about The Chuck (Just keep it clean.)

This topic oughta be renamed "the topic where everyone googles chuck norris jokes"

I'll contribute, I like a good Chuck Norris joke as much as the next guy.

Chuck Norris' tears can cure cancer. Too bad Chuck Norris has never cried.

Scientists are puzzeled to find huge footprints in dinosaurs-they dont know why,BUT we do...

Chuck Norris does not use spell check. If he happens to misspell a word, Oxford will simply change the actual spelling of it.

Let's hope he can spell well.

Chuck Norris can break through brick, steel, and titanium. And that's just his beard.

Chuck Norris doesn't walk, run, or move. He hires someone to do that for him.

Chuck Norris doesn't pay for things he's bought. He makes people pay for things they've done.

Some people have muscels on their arms. Chuck Norris has them on his Eyeballs.

Lol, some of these are pretty funny.

Before science was invented it was once believed that autumn occurred when Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked every tree in existence.

lol....

Lol: Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

Chuck Norris has counted to Infinity. Twice.

lmao.

dmaster out.

Did you know Chuck Norris caught an Arceus? He didn't even need a Pokéball, he just roundhouse kicked it so hard it dematerialized into the red beam, and Chuck Norris withdrew it into his beard, and can now release it at a moment's notice. Also, the instant he caught Arceus, it grew a beard, learned black belt karate skills, and became a permanent fighting type.

I got this one out of the internet: "They once tried to carve Chuck Norris' face into Mount Rushmore, but the granite wasn't hard enough for his beard".

Back