Christmas Tree Poke'bulbs! (Custom Avatar Gifts! ^^ )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! :) I hope you all are enjoying your holiday festivities, good food, friends, and family! :3

Thank you all for your wonderful dedication and patience, but I'm afraid I won't be able to get anymore of the Poke'bulb avatars done by the eve of Christmas. I admit I took on more than I could handle. x] This was my first major post, though, and I think it went really well for me having absolutely no experience in maintaining a shop. I learned a lot from this forum, though, and I want to thank you all for your kind support and for cheering me on! :3 Oh, and don't worry, I promise to give you, your dues in my next shop! :) I have copied down the list of all the people I failed to get an avatar made for, and you all will automatically become first on my next shop's list.(unless you would otherwise like to state) You all have been so wonderful and I hope you enjoy your holidays! :)

Merry Christmas to all,
Wolff =]

This shop is now completely closed, thank you all for participating! :3

You couldn't...she stopped taaking orders like a week ago. ou wouldn't have got one anyways.

You said that you want to get a Starmie one when she stopped taking orders about a week ago and you registered like 3 days ago >_>

Well, thank you wolff, for reminding us of christmas spirit and making these wonderful oranment avatars for all of us here at the forums, even when we didn't follow the rules (like I did! XD) And in celebration, I have made you a gift:

(Copy shortcut to put in sig., if you want)

Thanks for all that you've done during the christmas season,
ShadowLugia

Well, I'd still like mine done for next christmas. Your work is really awsome, and it's actually a good thing to see people upset that you stopped. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

~Happy Holidays!

ShadowLugia said:
Well, thank you wolff, for reminding us of christmas spirit and making these wonderful oranment avatars for all of us here at the forums, even when we didn't follow the rules (like I did! XD) And in celebration, I have made you a gift:

(Copy shortcut to put in sig., if you want)

Thanks for all that you've done during the christmas season,
ShadowLugia
Aww, you didn't have to do that!!! :) Thank you so much! I love it!!! I'll go put it on right now! x] You all are so wonderful! I promise my next shop will blow your mind it'll be so awesome! I already have the idea, but I don't want to spoil any surprises. Look for my new shop, hopefully, by the end of my Christmas break from school! ^^ Everyone have a very Merry Christmas!
Serjent_Tankian said:
Well, I'd still like mine done for next christmas. Your work is really awsome, and it's actually a good thing to see people upset that you stopped. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

~Happy Holidays!

Haha, alright! x] I'll put a note on it, and you'll still get something in my next shop as well, because I made you wait so long. xD Happy holidays to you, too, my friend! :3

She just said she won't be making anymore...you're on the list for the next shop though...

I'd like ANY of your work, Wolff. Soon, you will be legendary here on PB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back