Writing Choose your Destiny: A pokemon Adventure for the Ages

How do you like the story

• Total voters
Well, Chapter 3 Team Rookies is DONE, Tormence PM'd it to me and I PM'd back With Edits.....he is yet to post it though. Im happy to announce our guest writer is confirmed and writing Chapter 4-Team Rookies. James is almost done with Chapter 4- Team Veterans.

Theres your update.....if Tormence dosent get on and post today, I'll have to tonight. You guys know I didnt write it so It shouldnt matter anyways.

ok guys, here's chapter 4 from team Veterans!

Team Veterans Chapter 4: Chasing Deep Throat! *James*

It was quite late, and we were watching the television in our room, and as the news hit us, Max was so kind to spout all the soda that was in his mouth over my clothes… I was just a little mad, but we all started gazing to the television screen, which was showing us the news on the robbery.

’’Dear ladies and gentlemen, in today’s news we bring you a report that a group of criminals had attacked and robbed the Diamond Exchange in Las Vegas today. We will now show you all some footage the security camera’s had captured, just before they were destroyed by the criminals.’’

Max, Andrew, Sam and I were paying good attention to the screen, and our suspicion was right:

’’I-it’s him…!’’ Max shouted frustrated and happy at the same time.
’’Shh!’’ Andrew said. ’’We got to know more details about this!’’

’’As you can see from the footage,…’’

The guy who was presenting the news continued...

’’… this robbery occurred in less then half an hour ago, and the police still stands for a mystery how the criminals have gotten away with it so fast, and almost leaving no trace.’’

’’That does it!’’ Max shouted furious. ’’We’re going after them, right now! I’ll take Sam and go to the Diamond Exchange to look for further clues, Andrew and James, you two should try to after Deep Throat!’’

’’Right!’’ Sam, Andrew, and I said almost at the same time, and we ran as fast as we could to the elevators, until Max asked us…

’’Where are you all going?!’’
’’What are you talking about?! We need to get to the motorcycles, right?!’’ I shouted back while we were running as fast as we could.
’’True, but I wouldn’t be Max if I hadn’t thought of that, wouldn’t I?’’
We all looked at Max with this ironic glare on our face. We all knew Max longer then today to know he can do extreme things, but what would he have done this time?
’’Follow me to the right at the end of this hallway!’’ Max shouted at us while he already was running in the direction of the hallway. We all followed him to see this sort of huge garage, with our motorcycles stored in it.
’’Great, so I suppose we’re all going to drive of the stairways then?’’ I said with a grin to Max while catching my breath from the running.
’’Almost James, almost!’’ Max started laughing and pressed a button which was located on a small control panel attached to the wall. All the motorcycles were apparently standing on a sort of disk, and started turning to a wall, which slowly opened up, to show a huge race track leading downwards, and at the end it connected to the main road. At least, sort of…
’’You ready Guys?’’ Max shouted while he already started up his motorcycle.
’’Ready when you are.’’ Andrew said, while taking his seat.
’’Bring it on!’’ I said as I took my seat on my motorcycle.

Sam, on the other end was not saying anything, so we all looked at him if everything was going alright with him, but everything seemed fine so we asked what was keeping him.

’’T-this is just too great for words!’’ he shouted out, and he took place on his un-customised cycle, ready to take off. Just as we were ready to take off, Max got a call. It was Jack, or so that’s who I thought to hear at the other end of the line.

’’What?!’’ Max shouted out a little frustrated. ’’You missed the plane to Japan? Ah, no problem, no problem. We’re in a tight situation at the moment, so I’ll send a plane as fast as possible! You just better make sure you don’t miss this one, alright? We can’t waste more time! Max out.’’ Max then turned his attention back to us. ’’Let’s roll guys!’’

We all then took off from the steep road, and jumping off from the last part of the road, to land with a small bump on the main road. ’’Ok guys, we’ll keep in touch when anything happens!’’ “Roger that,”Max said as Andrew and I took another road.

’’James, look!’’ Andrew said as he pointed in front of him. As I looked, I saw a black car driving in front of us. At first, nothing special was noted at the car, until I saw the license plate… Its license plate had DT on it, which meant it had to be Deep Throat’s car. ’’Right on!’’ I replied. ’’We better not lose it out of sight!’’ Andrew said. ’’We won’t!’’ I shouted back while we both put on the gas of our motorcycles and speeded up to get a good view of where the car was going. After following it for a while we could see it pass a sign where Area 51 was written on. “That’s enough for now,’’ Andrew said. ’’Let’s head back to see what Max and Sam got.” “Right, At least we now know where to look for him.”

Andrew and I headed back to the hotel and found Max and Sam already in the meeting room. “And?” Max asked right away as we entered. ’’We have a direction to look for him. His car entered Area 51. How did you guys do?’’ Andrew Said.
’’We got…’’ Sam was saying, but Max talked into his sentence… “Totally nothing, He left no trace of him, not a single clue or any piece of evidence. He really must have planned everything well…’’
’’So, the plans for tomorrow are…?’’ I asked.
’’That’s something we should discuss for now… Take a seat and join in…’’

*End of Chapter 4, team veterans*

um....not that i'm not loving the Veterans, cuz we all no that they own all, along with half the money in the US apparently, but where are the rookies chapters?

Well, Tormence hasnt been on.....it is done however. Our guest writer has all the details, along with a copy of Chapter 3 Rookies and our guest writer should be done by sometime this week.

Sorry had tons of stuff going on. Please give comments

*Rookies* Chapter 3: A Change of Plans *Jack*

I woke up suddenly with the burning sun blazing outside. I realized we must have slept late then turned around to see 3 letters addressed to each of us. I opened mine quickly. I read it thoroughly and checked the clock. “It can’t be 11:30,” I thought.
Next thing I knew I had jumped up put on my silver shorts and long orange T-shirt and was running outside. I woke both Will and Aden up and told them that we missed our flight! They read through Max’s letter too.
"We have gone to Nevada to take down Deep Throat you 3 have a plane to catch at 10:30 to Japan. Don’t be late." the letter read. What are we going to do?” asked Will. He was pacing across the room now and was muttering to himself.
I replied quickly to avoid too much fear to spread “We should call Max.”
I walked over and called max on his cell phone. “Hello?” he answered.
“Hi it’s Jack” I said confidently.
“How’s the flight?” he asked cheerfully.
“We missed it” I blurted out.
“I’ll set up another one be there in 30 minutes, I’ll fax my assistant your tickets” he said. “But seriously this time don’t be late.”
I hung up the phone and told them what to do. 2 minutes later we ran out the door and hopped in one of Max’s limos. “JFK please,” I said.
We were finally on a plane going to Japan and nothing was going wrong but I knew it would never last. “Please fasten your seat belts as we are entering some strong turbulence” rang out the pilot. I looked out towards the right side engine, just as the engine on this side totally stopped! The plane was plummeting now and just one look outside told me we would crash in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.
I called for Aden and Will saying we have to steer the plane to the island to the north.
“Lets go down below the deck,” suggested Aden. “I bet that we could burn through it, fly out and guide the plane to safety.”
“Great Idea!” I stated. “Let’s go.”
“Go Infernape” I said. Use Flamethrower to burn through the steel. It melted away in seconds and then next thing I saw Will and his Swellow were outside trying to balance out the plane with whirlwind. Then Aden yelled “It’s my turn’ and I see him fly out the window on a Chatot less than half of his size.” I see him start to him diving straight down and then order Infernape to use Grass Rope to pull him up. By the time he’s done climbing we are nearing the island and it is my turn to show off my Pokemon. I return Infernape and launch myself out of the plane and straight for the nearing island.
“Garchomp I need you!” I yell over the rushing wind. Then I catch onto him and order him to glide down. After we’re down I see the giant plane heading for Garchomp and then order my giant Pokemon to use strength to weaken the planes landing.
Finally we’ve gotten all of the passengers off and we've decided to go get help.
"Lets surf using our Water Pokemon and get to an island.....theres gotta be one here somewhere!" Aden suggested.
So we got on our water Pokemon and surf into the open sea. What we saw was amazing and crazy at the same time.....it was an island.....with black sand.
"Next Stop Hawai'i!" I yelled
*End of Chapter 3-Rookies*

np.....It's good though! Now we have The Prologue, Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3 Rookies and Vets and Chapter 4 Veterans. Im happy to say our guest writer has already started, and its GREAT so far. As for Chapter 5 Vets or Rookies, nothing yet, we need to see whose turn it is.

well, who is sam? i think he should post the next veterans chapter. i'll do either chapter 6 or 7, whatever you want me to.

Sam is Lugia.....and yes, he should do the next chapter.He was on vacation but now he should be back....

yep, thats right! BTW- Have you written yet? If not, then you get Chapter 6-Rookies.

hmmm... I wonder who the guest writer is? :D

can't wait to read more chapters! ;)

well, we have a problem. Our guest writer has been swamped with stuff, so it will not be writing Chapter 5 Rookies. It told me that we could postpone it though. So look for that later in the book. So now we need a Rookies and Veterans writer.

Rookies- MO6K or shard...I dont think you have written yet. Whichever one sees it first and posts, the other will get 6.
Vet's-eather MPM or Lugia....whichever one sees this first, the other gets the next

Black Rayquaza said:
Dont post it without showing it to me.....thats a rule. If ANYONE, posts a new chapter without running it by me, I dont care who it is, they will not write another chapter. I want to to be different, but it you cant change the way I'd like things to run.

You are done writing.....your off the project. I said you could WRITE it....but you didnt wait for my guidelines. Thats FAR from how I wanted that chapter to be played out.....remember that 1. Deep Throat has the pokemon. 2. There is no pokemon living across the world. 3.
Tormence said:
"Next Stop Hawai'i!" I yelled
*End of Chapter 3-Rookies*
DUH! Theyre in Hawaii not Magmarland.....Im going to figure out what to do with you in the story now that you will not be writing anymore.....If anyone wants to replace him with a new character PM me the application of that form back in the thread we had before [link to that is in the first page.] Shard, please delete that post, as it IS NOT Chapter 5.

Ok, i'm sorry.  I'll remember to follow guidelines from now on.  Sorry for not showing you, i never had read that i needed to.  And sorry bout the magmar island thing.  I was meaning to make it an island very near hawaii and the black sand was burnt sand mixed with soot.:(You told me i should write the next chapter, and i did, but you never told me about the guidelines.:(Should i delete all my other posts also?

EDIT: Deleted my other posts.

I said CAN write it....not TO write it....look at my post again.....and you should have read that post I made....it was important. Im still thinking about weather or not to let you write, but I'll let you know.

Think about it B Ray is the one who came up with the story, he gives us room to write it out on our own and all but you can't just make something up and put it into the story. :(

Give the next vets chapter to Lugia. if you can't get a hold of him, i'll type it up real quick, but it may be a day or two.

Black Rayquaza said:
Im still thinking about weather or not to let you write

I'd say give him 1 more chance, but not the chapter he wrote. He showed passion to write tough, so maybe he can use all that passion in the next chapter he (may) write?

also, where's a next chapter people?! :D I want to read! ;)

Back