Writing Choose your Destiny: A pokemon Adventure for the Ages

How do you like the story

• Total voters
The "maybe" is good enough for me. As long as their's a glimmer of hope, i'm good. And James, thanks for the post above this ^. I appriciate it.

Also, i'll DEFINATELY read the guidelines ten fold:D

shard79 said:
The "maybe" is good enough for me.  As long as their's a glimmer of hope, i'm good.  And James, thanks for the post above this ^.  I appriciate it.

Also, i'll DEFINATELY read the guidelines ten fold:D

you must mean on the previous page mate! ;) above this post is nothing dude :D

also, so Lugia get's the next veteran chapter?

Well I took the weekend off....so thats why. I think MPM's just gonna do the next chapter anyways......and for the rookies I think MO6K should do it...

I think we need to plan out a schedule ahead of time so we can get through this quicker but I do understand what it was like to do a chapter.

Sorry that I haven't been around...I've been on vacation and just got really settled back at home...what chapters have been written, and what chapter do I need to write?

-The Guardian of the Sea

Black Rayquaza said:
Well I took the weekend off....so thats why. I think MPM's just gonna do the next chapter anyways......and for the rookies I think MO6K should do it...

Works for me. Just PM me the basis, I really want to write.
P.S.: Welcome back Lugia58

Mo6K gets Chapter 4 Rookies and Lugia gets Chapter 5 Vets....I'll make a summary soon and send out the pms :D

Alright then after 3 hours of taking apart and putting pack to gether my old Windows 98 modem I finally have computer axcess. If you sent me a PM I probably didn't get it so please send again. Can't wait to write.

I think I have to stop writing here as I am nearly sure I am done with pokemon 4ever See ya uh uh never. :(

Hey, um, sorry for being pushy, but am i allowed to still write? It's been like two weeks, and im like dying for an answer.

P.S. I read the guidelines and will be sure to check with you first!

sorry guys! I've been bust this last week with EV Training and Finals....but Im back now with nothin to do all summer! Lemme get those summarys out and then we can get this back on track.

Thanks for all the help!
-Black Rayquaza

PS- Anyone NOT currently writing in this story, but wants to be a writer to replace Tormence, please post here or PM for more details.

I just wanted to see how you were doing. You really need to keep at it. Try Abaxter he was a good writer.

Nice to see your still here. We're still waiting on BR, which is okay. Why'd you quit anyway? In reality we probably don't need another writer. But atleast your character's stiil in. And if we do need someone to write for your character and no one else will, Mabey BR or I can. But why? Why? Sorry for somewhat spammy reply, but there's not much to say on topic.

Back