'Chilling Reign' To Be Largest SWSH Set So Far at 198 Cards!

Mistwalker

Master of Martial Arts
Man, the art keeps getting better and better. I might have to try to get my hands on that alt art Tornadus

TokenDuelist

YGO TCG is Cheaper. Fight me.
Dang, they really need to stop rarity bumping cards if sets are just gonna keep being massive.

JaxuTCG

i love swinub
I love how there's Sobble in the normal passimian and Drizzile in the Prerelease Promo wow

Ilexon

Aspiring Trainer
I know this isn’t relevant for a pretty release but could Inteleon’s ability go with Galarian zigzagoon in a sableye v deck?

Clam

Almost decent
I know this isn’t relevant for a pretty release but could Inteleon’s ability go with Galarian zigzagoon in a sableye v deck?
Seems too slow for that as the nice thing with Galarian zigagoon is that it's just instant damage but with this you would have to wait and I think it's just going to take up too many bench spaces if you were to use both.

Bongooo

Eternatus VMAX is Mega Rayquaza's goth phase
It could work, but it would struggle setting up

Ilexon

Aspiring Trainer
It could work, but it would struggle setting up
Hmm, maybe rapid strike mustard could work but it’s from the discard pile. It reminded me of decidueye GX from sun and moon but for 1 prize and in standard (or soon to be)

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
I still don't know the cards for Chilling Reign been leaked. Like the show PR promos means there are new cards inside there, that would improve my partial set list then