'Chilling Reign,' June's English TCG Set!

Bongooo

Eternatus VMAX is Mega Rayquaza's goth phase
Wasn't the name of shadow calyrex's ability hell's gate? That sounded much cooler than the English name. bUt sWEaR wOrD wE neEd tO pRoTecT OUr cHiLdrEN

The Fish

0.o
Wasn't the name of shadow calyrex's ability hell's gate? That sounded much cooler than the English name. bUt sWEaR wOrD wE neEd tO pRoTecT OUr cHiLdrEN
They got rid of 'Piercistant sting' too...if they don't keep 'Shiftry'd away' I will be sad

Flygonite

Meta/budget player
Hell's Gate was wonderfully edgy and catchy and I'm sad that it got taken away... Though I will probably keep calling it like that when playing.

Also dang, I would have liked the Castform line to be foiled, I like my shiny stuff... I guess I will have to hunt for holo versions in PTCGO to satisfy that itch now.

Diego Lima

Aspiring Trainer

All those old school gradmas and mothers' concerns, even though silly, at least come from a genuine place of care and love for their little ones. I'd take that war on language any day of the week over the nasty, power dynamic motivated war on reality being fought by the PC crowd, any day of the week.

onkel_morten

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
It was めいかいのとびら, Underworld Door is actually a more accurate translation.

Mimikeon

Aspiring Trainer
They should have talked with Mojang and got permission to call it Nether Gate. Now that would have been entertaining.

All those old school gradmas and mothers' concerns, even though silly, at least come from a genuine place of care and love for their little ones. I'd take that war on language any day of the week over the nasty, power dynamic motivated war on reality being fought by the PC crowd, any day of the week.

Sir, this is a Wendy's Pokemon forum/news comments section.

fleshrum

Cephalophore
unironically really cool designs, especially the item and stadium, looking forward to using them in the custom formats ppl have been developing around lower power levels.

flariados

Aspiring Trainer
I feel like one copy of sunny form castform could be really cute in something like blowns. hits printed damage whilst removing swell.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
I'll edit the partial set list later. Give me some time. After I edit, we can discuss. I'll tag some guys that I know on Pokebeach so that we can discuss

Rocket The Shellos

Aspiring Trainer
also i always thought it was gonna be dracozolt v/vmax and arctovish v cut from the main set, presumably to be in some type of fossil promo collection. or maybe theyll just bundle in all the left over Vs and the like into whatever the 25th anniversary set is here

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf
Surprised that Raboot's artwork didn't get censored. Very suggestive of smoking. (Then again, this still isn't the English version.)