'Chilling Reign,' June's English TCG Set!

Raigetsu

Lightning Trainer
I'm reserving enthusiasm. I'm honestly not happy that they're announcing the next set when they have yet to get control over stock.

I'm just cynical because I've gotten none of my Champion's Path pre-orders (Amazon eventually cancelled them), my Shining Fates pre-orders are "delayed" (probably to be cancelled again), I've had 3 orders of Vivid Voltage product (ETB, and single packs) cancelled due to limited stock and I have little to no faith my Battle Styles booster box will be fulfilled.

UrGardevoir_callsmeMaster

Aspiring Trainer
5 different pack arts? Isn’t it always 4?
I can imagine the designers begging the manafacturing budget team, PLEASE PLEASE I know we usually do 4, but 5 would really fit, since theres 3 birds and 2 forms of calyrex! We cant cut a bird, and we cant just show only ONE form!

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
This set is being treated like a base set. I'm excited.

C'mon Ultra Ball reprint, plz. And I'll take an N reprint, too. =D

Rocket The Shellos

Aspiring Trainer
13 full art supporters? Assuming that's 4 from Matchless Fighter and 3 each from the twin sets, there's still another 3, or 1 if there's 4 each in the twin sets. Same with the full art pokemon count, theres probably 6 from 3 sets = 18, and i dont think theres gonna be 8 alt arts. will there be eevee heroes stuff in this too perhaps?

i also think dracozolt is the vmax that gets removed for symmetry reasons, its the only one without a "counterpart"

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
13 full art supporters? Assuming that's 4 from Matchless Fighter and 3 each from the twin sets, there's still another 3, or 1 if there's 4 each in the twin sets. Same with the full art pokemon count, theres probably 6 from 3 sets = 18, and i dont think theres gonna be 8 alt arts. will there be eevee heroes stuff in this too perhaps?

i also think dracozolt is the vmax that gets removed for symmetry reasons, its the only one without a "counterpart"
Maybe an opportunity to get FA Honey

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Okay, I'll name the possible card listed there
  • 15 Vs
  1. Dracozolt*
  2. Ice Caly
  3. Ghost Caly
  4. G. Articuno
  5. G. Zapdos
  6. Blaziken
  7. G. Slowking
  8. Tornadus
  9. Zeraora
  10. G. Moltres
  11. ???
  12. ???
  13. ???
  14. ???
  15. ???
8 VMax
  1. Ice Caly
  2. Ghost Caly
  3. Dracozolt*
  4. Tornadus
  5. G. Slowking
  6. Blaziken
  7. ???
  8. ???
  • 3 Special Energy
  1. ???
  2. ???
  3. ???
  • FA Supporters
  1. Karen's Convictions
  2. Brawly
  3. Avery
  4. Klara
  5. Honey*
  6. ???
  7. ???
  8. ???
  9. ???
  10. ???
  11. ???
  12. ???
  13. ???

dmein89

Aspiring Trainer
This has to be the set we get Dragonite V right? Right???? Dragonite was added as part of Crown Tundra's DLC so I had always figured this would be its set to show up in.

Poke_collector

Aspiring Trainer
I can tell this’ll be expensive and it’ll be delayed like with battle styles products in the UK unless Pokémon sort something out before then

MilesEX

Aspiring Trainer
"it’s likely three Pokemon V and one Pokemon VMAX will be bumped from Chilling Reign"

Why do I get a horrible feeling this'll be the Galar birds?