• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Chesgar (Chesnaught / Gengar)

NintendoAlian

Frontier Brain
This is a weird deck that dosen't item lock, but another kind of lock.

Pokemon: (17)

• 2 Druddigon(Legendary Treasures)
    4 Gengar EX
    2 Chespin
    0 Quilladin
    2 Chesnaught(XY)
    2 Duskull
    2 Dusknoir(Sinister Hand)
    1 Skrelp
    1 Dragalge
    1 Keldeo EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: (33)

• 4 Ultra Ball
    3 Pokemon Catcher
    4 Rare Candy
    2 Startling Megaphone
    3 Max Potion
    1 Rock Guard
    4 Rocky Helmets
    2 Float Stone
    3 Juniper
    3 N
    2 Colress
    3 Virbank Gym
Energy:

• 4 DCE
    4 Psychic Energy

Basically and Accelgor deck, but Gengar instead. Put in Chesnaught with helmet or guard. Use Gengar EX to do 80 with muscle band and poison, then switch into Chesnaught with a rock guard or helmet. Then rush in with Keldeo and retreat with float stone and bring in Gengar to continue the cycle. Then move around the damage counters with Dusknoir and prevent poisoned Pokemon from retreating.

Edited to coincide with the rules! :D ~Kecleon

Well Chesnaught has 3 damage back instead of 2, so it's doing 90 back with a rock guard. I could do both. I'll look into it.

I'm going to list what I think you need then list your options for what you can take out. I feel decks that rely on Abilities need 2 megaphones. You need Basic enegeries because Aegislash will tried to be played and will shut you down for the most part. This deck could benefit off Dowsing machine, to get helmets back, as the Ace Spec. No one will attack a Rock Guarded anything if they can help it. A 3rd Druddigon would be nice because he's WAY easier to get out than a stage two. You could also benefit from a second Keldeo in the deck since you don't have switch and your one keldeo can easily be prized.

Options to take cards out. A 1-1-1 chestnaught line could come out for room. 1-1 Dragalge could come out for room as well, even though poison lock is nice, to make room but a 1-1 isn't bad Rock Guard could come out for Dowsing Machine.

TLDR
4 psychic instead of 4 special psychic
1 megaphone, 1 druddigon instead of a 1-0-1 Chestnaught
1 Dowsing Machine instead of Rock Guard (I hate the fact that your opponent can waste your ace spec with a simple item card)
1 Keldeo instead of one Quilladin

Back