• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Chenlock [Master, Cities]

Tontsasd

Mudkipz ftw
Pokemon
4 Sableye
2-2 Garchomp C
1-1 Blaziken FB
2-1 Uxie
1 Azelf
1 Bronzong G
1 Chatot G
2 Crobat G
1 Dragonite FB
1 Smeargle
1 Unown Q
=21

Trainer
4 Cyrus’s Conspiracy
2 Cyrus’s Initiative
3 Pokémon Collector
2 Judge
1 Bebe’s Search
2 Aaron’s Collection

3 Energy Gain
3 Power Spray
4 Poké Turn
2 SP Radar
1 Junk Arm
1 Premier Ball
1 VS Seeker
=29

Energy
4 Double Colorless Energy
2 Warp Energy
2 Fire Energy
2 Dark Energy
=10

Start with Sableye and Impersonate Cyrus's Initiative. Then use Chatot G and other cards to lock your opponent and draw 6 prizes.

Is 10 energy enough? And should I play 2-2 Blaziken insted of 1-1?

RE: Chenlock

Put Ambipom G instead of DragonIte FB. More opportunity to t1 donk, and more good attacks. And fighting weakness is better than colorless.

Unless you draw the DCE for Dragonite FB, it's pretty slow to start. And yes,2-2 Blaziken would work unless you face a Glalie, so you might want to counter it somehow.

You're going to need the Division and the Event you plan on playing this for in the Title. Thanks.

dmaster out.

I would find someway to add a couple Special Darks, so you have the chance to donk with Sableye (unless by "2 Dark Energy" you mean Special Darks, in which case I would add a couple Basic Darks so you can search for them with Cyrus's Conspiracy). I would also run a Mewtwo (and more importantly now, Machamp) counter (aka Stage 1), the best probably being Honchkrow SV, as you don't want to be stuck hearing "Take Out Knock Out" every time your opponent attacks. Honchkrow can also benefit from the amount of basics in the deck (with it's attack), and I have almost always been able to 2HKO Machamps (and occasionally OHKO them), as well as has a good PokePower for games vs Jumpluff, Gyarados, and Combee because you can bring back their Hoppips, Magikarps, and Combees and KO them with Flash Bites for [technically] free prizes. I would play 2-2 Blaziken instead of 1-1, but that's just my preference and how I like it. Since you run 1 Smeargle I don't think that 4 Sableye are necessary, maybe drop it down to 3 Sableye and 1 Smeargle. I don't think that 3 Collectors are needed or a Premier Ball, but again it's just my preference. I'm not so sure about Dragonite, I have tested both it and Ambipom in an Luxchomp-filled meta and found that Ambipom is better because of not having a weakness to Garchomp (being one-shotted just by Earthquake....), and because of my terrible luck getting the easiest donks.... :(

Hope I helped,
~A+G

just take out the junk arm for a second blaziken 2-1 is fine since you already play premier ball.

Back