• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

CheapChamp Cities Masters

Bix

Insector07
Pokemon 22
4 Machop SF
3 Machoke TR
3 Machamp SF
1 Machamp Prime
3 Smeargle UD
2 Uxie LA
1 Uxie Lv X LA
2 Unown Q MD
1 Infernape 4 RR
1 Infernape Lv X RR
1 Regice LA

Trainers/Sup.. 28
3 Pokemon Collector
3 Pokemon Communication
3 BTS
3 Volkner's Philosphy
3 Rare Candy
3 Warp Point
2 Bebe'sSearch
2 Seeker
2 Twins
1 Luxury Ball
1 Palmers Contribution
1 Junk Arm
1 Professor Oak's New Theory

Energy 10
6 {F}
4 {C}

Ok jus let me kno on how i can improve this deck please. A couple of things i can point out right away is i run regice instead of regirock cus i dont have any stark mountains but never-the-less they both discard trainers when im locked and i kno im lacking warp energy. The Ape X is in there for constant switching which has helped a lot, and i dont have azelf in here was thinkin of replacing a Q for 1. And i dont have another Prime to add in.

RE: CheapChamp Cities

4-3-2/2 MaChamp SF/Prime is the play. Cut Twins for Seeker, yuo dont exactly need twins in this IMO and seekers good w/ a tech Mesprit. It also allows you to chain machamp and heal them via putting it back down w/ BTS.

Id guess your meta is full of sp, if not id add another Machamp prime. I do think you should but in an azelf, youd most likely use a supporter to get the unkown q anyway for smeargle. So id suggest putting the azelf in take away a q.

Yea my meta is SP based and i have tried Azelf for a lil while in here but that was when it was a different build but i do think it would help thnx!

Yea I think that would be awesome for another seeker, plus half the time i discard twins myself any ways. Thnx!

You're going to need the Division you're in in the Title. Thanks.

dmaster out.

Back