Chat scripts...

Fridge

Indie 'Choo's just too cool.
Holy Stars new stupid chat scripts are really unfair, and beyond a joke now, IMO. We get banned for 5 minutes, for using the same letter twice in a row (ie using ...) using all caps, even for abbreviating someone's name, and banned for stupid repeating lines! Its really frustrating trying to have a conversation but having to wait 5 minutes because we haven't done anything friggin wrong.

It's dumb, get rid of it.

I agree with what bacon said, that "In some respects I think we do [need the system], although there are a couple of things about the system I'd like to talk to HolyStar about".

^not at all. We're only doing it to copy serebii, which is completely lame. I mean, you aren't allowed to friggin type ..., or use caps. -_- What good does the system do?

The triggers.
Four or more letters in a row; ... doesn't count. "looooooool" does.
Five or more capped letters in a row; PMJ or ROFL doesn't count. YELLING YOUR HEAD OFF does.
Repeated lines; has to be exactly repeated, like saying "yeah" twice in a row.
It's not that hard to get across.

Unless they changed it again. But I've used ... millions of times and I haven't had a problem. And the repeated line thing just means that you have to slap something in between.

Back