Charizard's Joke Shop! OUT OF BUSSINESS!

RE: Charizard's Joke Shop!

I would like to join, if possible...... Example Board:

exampleboardbellomencexi1.png

Code:
[IMG]http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/3092/exampleboardbellomencexi1.png[/IMG]

Plus, I can do anything that isn't in the Example Sheet, I need to remake it but.....

My favorite Pokemons ? If those informations are necessary, here:

Bellossom
Salamence
Oddish

Bello: Welcome!

Piplup: Welcome!

saetiakid: Wow awesome job on Infernape's, and the final banner. Also I love the banners keep it up... but I need you to add a bellosom and a leafeon to the banner only I need you to keep the back ground only put arcanine and charizard behind the words and then bellossom, infernape, leafeon beside the letters in anyway.

To everyone: I am NO LONGER HIRING ANY WORKERS! Also I will try to have the front page with a major update!

To Samvid: Sure your card is on the way just let me make sure that nothing gets in the way of the card making then I will have it up quick after a update to the front page.
Whoops forgot,

Sae: I will have a reward for you in the future when I get time for all your banner making.

C88, I'd like to ask a few questions.
1. I made a request 5 days ago, and I never got it.. Why?

2. I offered to work here before and you denied me, but now you accepted many workers. Why did you not accept me?

PM92: Here are some answers: 1. The order hmmm... let me go back trough and find it and I will get it up asap.

2. The reason I did not accept you is because well how can I put this you don't do alot really and some of your work is noobish. But when you improve I will gladly accept you into this shop but what I do want to learn is your pokepets is there away you can tell me how to make those? I hired other workers who are more experienced and are online alot more then you and most are more my spriting friends not just someone that comes along and asks.

Anyhow I will update the front page some more later on.
Pokemaster92 said:
Hey, C88, I have a good sized request if you're up for it!!
8 Inversions:
Eevee+all the Eeveelutions
3 Infernos:
Growlithe, Eevee, Vulpix
3 Siamese Infernos:
Vaporeon, Flareon, Jolteon

Sorry I missed your request. I will do it now the inferno's are ging to take a while being I have to make 6 different ones the inversions will be up real fast being those are very easy.

I think we've been a little busy getting everything set up for launch so requests made before hand may have been over looked. There should be no offence taken but you've got to consider we've all been a little busy doing this so don't be dis-heartend by your requests not being completed yet. They will be done. In terms of you being allowed to 'work' here thats pretty much down to c88 i personally think theres to many workers in this project right now so adding more at this point isnt an option (my opinion).
I think the banners getting mega busy guys and the best i could do with it with all the Pokemon was this!

shopcopyfs9.jpg

Anything else i need to do?

Wow saetiakid that is the best job and is up and beyond what I expected now all there is to do is these 2 banners and then are shop will be up and launched.

Everyone: My computer keeps incountering 505 errors or whatever they are in the fan creations, celedon mart, writing corner so it is hard for me to get here so I am doing what I can and let's hope this 505 error passes quickly.

Well, C88, sorry that I'm not always at the computer.. I mean..I do have a life! And sure I'm not the best spriter, but I try.. And a lot of people on other forums, whether they are better than me or not, admire my work.

Sorry if you took that the wrong way it was not meant to be mean but to say well I had some people that I wanted to work at my shop in mind, now listen and watch as to why I hired others instead of you I will have there name and then about a paragraph about them so you understand I am not being mean I am just doing things for reasons I will state.

saetiakid: Well here is why I hired saetiakid, I hired him becuase I saw when I said in his banner making thread that he should open a shop up well he did not exactly know how to make one and sounded very eager to make one. Since my shop was dying down I thought why not have a very good friend and banner maker help me out with this and so I hired him.

INFERNAPE A very good friend of mine and this is why I hired him. His shop started dying out and he was getting bored making K-mon all the time so I let him join. Seeing as if he started a shop it would take along time to get it running with all the other shops around. So me and him talked and he decided he would help me out with it.

Bellomence The reason I hired Bello is because well we are spriting friends if I ever needed a banner I asked bellomence and we became friends and I made the item below because bello wanted it, I decide I would make it to help pay off what I needed to give to bellomence for helping me so much.

Bellomence.png

Piplupx33 Well I hired piplup because well we are friends I know piplup is not active either but that is because it is hard for him to get online seeing as there is certain things I shall not speak of that keep him from getting online. Also we grew up together in the spriting world. As I learned more piplup learned more as piplup learned more I learned more. So when piplup asked I could not turn piplup down.

Pokemaster92 So as stated above by saetiakid this shop is good for workers at the moment maybe once you learn more and improve some and this shop gets more popular then you will defianatly be the first person I ask to join me and my crew to work to be the #1 shop on PB.

To Everyone: I am glad to announce that I have made a HUGE update to the front page. Please read it through and I will have forms up later tonight or later tommorrow because I have a dentist appointment and they have to put me to sleep to put celents on my teeth which I have to be asleep to do and afterwards the sleeping gas and the shots will make me sleepy so I might not get oin tommorrow at all will see.

Infernape: Please Give me an example sheet soon.

What two banners do i need to do mate? Im getting the 505 error aswell it sucks!

posting once so saetiakid's post will show...
1. Banner:
Background: Something that fits the pokemon
Pokemon: Bellosom, Salamence, Oddish
Text: Same one as the others
What Text Says: Bellomence

2. Banner:
Background: Something that fits the pokemon
Pokemon: Leafon, Swablu, Dragonair
Text: Same one as the previous ones
What Text Says: piplupx33

Thanks so much saetiakid you are a huge help!

Ok... now I'm totally confused, you said that INFERNAPE only did K-mon.. How in the world is that any different from me doing just Pokepets? And that's not all I can do.. I know how to do your balloons, I can do data and Pokeballs too. So how in the world did I not get accepted? You seriously have a lack of judgement. In your second post in this shop, which I have quoted before, you said that we'd show you an example and then we could work if it was good. But then you say that you're not hiring. Then you say that you are waiting for more requests.. I would have been able to help you a long time ago! Explain to me how any of that is fair?

Hey shop mods, ive been playing around with C88's concept of whoopie cushion's (Brill idea btw) heres the outcome

whoopieexamplelm3.gif

What you think?

Hmmm...awesome job saetiakid. As for pokemaster92...

ok I stated the reasons for hiring those people over you on the previous page. But to make it more clear as to why I did not hire you is because well pokepets I can get the template for which I am in the process of doing from pokeplushies.com so that is taken care of. As for infernape I did not say all he does is K-mon because he does way more then that it is just his K-mon shop is dying he is bored and tired of K-mon and so I asked if he wanted to help me and he accepted.

Anything else you need cleared up? As for it not being fair I am very sorry but I honestly did not like your other works besides pokepets.

Well, I still don't understand.. I'm great at the Pokepets.. and I'm really quick at them. I could do like 5 in 30 mins tops. Why can't I help benefit your shop with those?

PM92: Ok, I see that you are good at pokepet's so please just put a bunch of pokepets on one sheet then give it to me so you can make some for my shop. Are you alright if you don't have a banner? Cause if you aren't ask saetiakid nicely and I am sure he will make yours for you.

Saetiakid: Once again Thanks So Much! I am busy updating and stuff for the front page I have stuff to do so I will have your trophy as soon as possible.

WOOHT! NO MORE ERRORS!!!! YA!!! I AM GOING TO MAKE THE FORMS FOR THE SHOP TOMMORROW TO MUCH TO CATCH UP ON!

Er... It's kinda difficult to make a sheet of animated sprites.. or at least.. for me.. I can do many different ball bases though. I will try to get a sheet set up. Though if I can't, I will just post them separately with the code.

Setiakid: I was curious if you could make me three banners? Though they will mainly be used elsewhere, I will use one for here.

1. Banner:
Background: Fiery
Pokemon: Dragonair, Arcanine, Flareon
Text: The same that you have been using for your shop owners.
What the text says: Pokemaster

2. Banner:
Background: Grassy
Pokemon: Zangoose, Cubone, Ludicolo
Text: The same as the first
What the text says: Akai

3. Banner:
Background: Whatever you want
Pokemon: Zangoose and Flareon (In opposite corners)
Text: The same as the others
What the text says: Akai and Pokemaster's Mega Sprite Shop

I want the third to be similar to the one that you started originally for you and C88. Me and my friend are wanting to open a shop on a forum, but we need a good banner. Thanks if you will do this!!

Back