• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Charizard Take Flight (Citys-Masters)

Karate_Dude

Aura Guardian
Hey there Peoples I made this deck the other day and I really think (hope more so) that it has potential so please tell me what you all think of it. The general strategy is to get Charizard out there and start swinging as early as possible and have typhlosion and Ninetales to keep the deck working and Moving smooooooooothly.

Pokemon (24):
4-3-4 Charizard (AR)
2-1-2 Typhlosion Prime (HS)
3-3 Ninetales (HS)(pl Vulpix)
2 Uxie (la)

Trainers(27):
1 Luxury Ball
3 Pokemon Communication
4 Rare Candy
1 Pokemon Rescue
1 Warp Point
3 Expert Belt
2 Judge
2 Bebe's Search
2 Pokemon Collector
2 Interviewer's Question
2 Engineer's Adjustments
1 Fisherman
1 Palmer's Constribution
2 Broken Time Space

Energy(9):
9 {R} Energy

RE: Charizard Take Flight

Use about 12 Fire energy. Take out the Uxies because Ninetails is the draw power and doesn't help with Charizard's Pokebody. Also, only use 2 charmeleon.

Tomb as a Starter is GREAT. Lets you not absolutely lose to vilegar. IMO play something like this

4-3-4 Charizard
2-1-2 Thyphlosion
1-1 NineTales
2-1 Uxie
1 Smeargle
1 Q
2 Tomb
=24

4 Engineers
3 Bebe's
3 Collector
4 Candy
2 BTS
1 FisherMan
2 PONT
2 Pokemon Comm
2 Belt
1 Palmers
=24

2 Warp
4 Call
6 Fire
=12

Zapdos Much do you mean that you run Ursaring in the deck or you basically swap Charizard for Ursaring your statement it very vague

You're going to need the Division and the Event you plan on playing this for in the Title. Thanks.

dmaster out.

sorry i meant i run the charzard deck with a ursaring prime at a tech...i use the typholson prime to put a damage counter om him to activate his poke body..i run a 2-2 of him so basically if u want my pokemon list
4-3-4 charzard AR
2-2 Ursaring Prime HS
2-2 Ninetails HS
2-1-2 Typlosion prime
2 uxie LA
1 Azelf LA

Azelf Master while I can see why you said your changes I do need the Uxie for the early game set up and I understand that it hurts my Fire Formation power boost. Is there any other cards that you suggest taking out for the 2 Broken Time Space's

The deck looks good but you don't need ursaring if you are playing with charizard.
I played a deck similar to this when it presented itself, it looked like this:

4-3-4 Charizard
3-2-3 Typhplosion Prime
2-2 Ninetails
2 Uxie
25 pokemon
4 candy
3 bebe's
3 PONT
3 PETM
3 Judge
3 Flower Shop Girl
2 Poke Comm
2 Engineers
2 Fisherman
25= T/S/S
10 Fire

60 total

this is the build that I have now with the current set. If you want to see an Ursaring Deck look at the post I have with the deck list.

@golferboy69 for one really this is pokemon there are children I find your user name inappropriate and secondly if you are playing 3 Flower Shop Girl in any deck you are doing something wrong. Are you counting on having that many pokemon knocked out that you need to put that many back?

That is all.

Back