• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Charizard EX / Pyroar

matuxlogan

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:

• 4 Charizard ex (combustion)
    3 Litleo
    3 Pyroar
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 4 Prof. Juniper
    4 N
    4 Blacksmith
    1 Lysandre

4 Ultra ball
    4 Muscle Band
    2 Prof. Letter
    2 Switch
    4 Hypnotoxic Laser
    2 Virbank City
    4 Fiery Torch
    1 Computer Search
Energy:

• 4 Double Colorless Energy
    10 Fire Energy

Strategy: really simple, Charizard main attacker as fast as you can, Pyroar nice attacker and nice defender. Simple, but maybe i should make some change here, so any advice from you could be really helpful. Thanks!

You need more switches than that, considering litleo's retreat cost. Also, take note that it's very hard to use blacksmith when using a supporter engine.

Roarkiller said:
You need more switches than that, considering litleo's retreat cost. Also, take note that it's very hard to use blacksmith when using a supporter engine.

Hi! so what changes should i do?

I agree, your energy accel is in the form of supporters so why not use delphox for draw power and remove some supporters. He's a solid nonEX attacker (incase of kling klang or sygiliph)

Back