Charizard drawing

how good do you think my drawing is on a scale of 1 to 10?

• Total voters

burningcharizard

Fire Pokémon Master
Here is a picture of charizard that i have drawn. I have copied the pose of charizard from  the front cover of pokemon fire red. By copy i mean i have drawn charizard while looking at the cover of pokemon fire red.
My drawing that i have posted as you may have noticed is also my Avatar.  What do you think of my drawing. From a scale from 1(rubbish) to 10(Amazing). You can also rate gyrados.

edit: you can now vote using the poll.

Attachments

• ultimste picture.jpg
    ultimste picture.jpg
    472.4 KB · Views: 41
sorry to say this:
But it IS traced...I know...cuz I trace things most of the time!
But other than that I'll give you 5/10

RE:  Charizard drawing

sceptilerancher said:

Hmm, kinda unfair. But if that's the way you do things, then why don't we all say that your CotW Report thingys are also that bad. also, 1 word post? *Tut, tut, tut*

Nice drawing, a few flaws, but your get that. 6/10

RE:  Charizard drawing

Light Venusaur said:
sorry to say this:
But it IS traced...I know...cuz I trace things most of the time!
But other than that I'll give you 5/10

I have not traced my drawing everyone always says that. For starters the picture i have drawn is a bigger picture of charizard than what is on the box of pokemon fire red. Also i would not bother tracing something that detailed. I like to draw, i draw all the time, but i have never traced a drawing in my life, maybe at school but that's it.

My drawing is not traced and i just wanted to tell light venusaur and anyone else who thinks it is traced.

sorry for the long post, i just want to defend my drawing that took me quite a long time to draw.

Sceptilerancher: Don't spam, or expect a warning.

Not bad at all... There's enough errors to say it isn't traced =P Shading would be nice, and there's notable white gaps between the lead outlines and the colour... I'm not bothering with the rating - I'm a perfectionist, so I'd probably be giving you a way unfair rating. =P

1: Get Photoshop and open your image.
2: Clone out the lines in your picture (ie. the one going through Charizard)
3: Make a cool background (try something like: render clouds, add a difference gradient, and spherize).
4: Put the background in its own layer behind Charizard.
5: Change the layer mode with Charizard in it to Multiply to get rid that paper texture (this does not always work, you may just want to delete all the white space).

the line going through charizard is a crease in the piece of paper i drew him on.

I hope to add four more pokemon onto my drawing, which will make six pokemon which are my party in my pokemon fire red game. I don't when i'll get round to finishing it but i will eventually.

yes mousie i will add a background eventually. I have already said in my previous post my drawing is not complete as i am going to add four more pokemon.

That is pretty good drawing for both pokemon. Have you ever tried drawing him straight from the pokemon hand book? I have I did it for my friends art folder and it took me 2 class days to do it and it was about 5 times bigger than the actual picture too it was nearly perfect and I did not use the grid system to do it.:)

I know but in art class when I drew mine I did not use it and my teacher wanted me too but I did not use it and I drew it free hand.:)

Back