Charizard, Dragonite VSTAR, Mewtwo V Secret Rare, Kanto Starters Revealed from “Pokemon GO” Set!

I know charizard hate is standard by now, but seriously, it's every 2-4 sets now. Absolutely ridiculous. They seem to think they're in a position where it's impossible to release new sets without somehow shoving his fat orange butt in every other set, but that's simply not true. Maybe make a special set dedicated to giving every single starter trio other than the gen 1 trio new cards? I can literally guarantee they'd make so, so, so much money.
Not only that, but make a subset similar to Celebration but reprint famous cards from their respective generation TCG (Gen I, Neo, EX, DP BW...) make an anniversary celebration for each generations.

Not only that, but make a subset similar to Celebration but reprint famous cards from their respective generation TCG (Gen I, Neo, EX, DP BW...) make an anniversary celebration for each generations.
God, imagine how cool it would be if this tcg were a little more open than it is now. Every generation has at least 1 gen-1 heavy set, but NO generation has multiple sets heavt on other generation's Pokemon. That's why I was immediately concerned for the Pokemon Go set because, despite how cool the premise is, I knew it was guaranteed to be filled with gen 1.

Well, hey, at least some sets like Forbidden Light and Ultra Prism focused on other gens...years ago...

Back