'Charisma of the Wrecked Sky,' Japan's SM7 Set Announced!

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
So Bagon, Treecko and Mudkip have 2 cards in the set so far based on placement (Salamence is 66, and it's the only Dragon-type between Altaria and Latios). I wonder if there'll be 3 Bagon (and if Torchic gets 2 cards, Torchic) in Celestial Storm, or if they'll leave one out like they did with Eevee in Forbidden Light

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
I far prefer EX Dragon Salamence's artwork to this one. Salamence looks derpy in SM7. Sorry Mitushiro - felt like a copy/paste of your old artwork woulda been better.

Shame Float Stone is leaving so soon. This card might have been useful alongside that.

The Gooner

Aspiring Trainer
I think this card is busted and it fits perfectly in any Dragon deck.

You do not even have to play entire Salamence line. Just play a couple of Salamance and if you're playing Dragon deck, you'll probably will play Lance Prism Star.

If any of your Dragon got knocked out, you play LPM and boom.

A free Lysander on your bench.

Lance Prism Star – Trainer
Supporter

You can’t have more than 1 Prism Star card of the same name in your deck. If a Prism Star card would go to the discard pile, put it into the Lost Zone instead.

You can only play this card if 1 of your Pokemon was Knocked Out during your opponent’s last turn.

Search your deck for 2 [N] Pokemon and put them onto your Bench. Then, shuffle your deck.

You may play only 1 Supporter card during your turn (before your attack).

Oddish22

Aspiring Trainer
I agree that 100 for 4 Energies is much too little for a stage 2. I'm no fan of Pokémon getting stronger and stronger, but even some years ago this would not have been special.
From a powerful Dragon Stage 2 you would expect something like 150.

gema5

Aspiring Trainer
This + Salamence GX = Free retreat and Lysandres all turns. With GX hitting for 200, this combo just cant be bad.

TheSeal

The Classiest Buzzwole of all
I like the idea but it wasn't executed well enough for my classy taste, begone to the dungeon now.

WinterShorts

Aspiring Trainer
Guaranteed Lysandre on an ability? Now that's awesome for that alone! Obviously it can be used with Salamence-GX to give it free retreat so use the ability, retreat and take a knockout. I don't care that it has a mediocre attack or even if it's a stage 2, catcher effects win games one way or another. Even if Guzma is still in the format, it's an ability doing the work so I'd gladly try to find a way to use this.

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
A spiritual reprint without the Agility attack, hmm??? Hopefully, the Psychic versions of Beldum and Metang from EX Hidden Legends and Metagross from EX Deoxys will make a spiritual reprint too, though if they do decide on the EX Hidden Legends version of Metagross, will it be Psychic or Metal? After all, the EX Hidden Legends print classes the Metagross as both Psychic and Metal type.

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
AAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA
RIP LYCANROC
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA