'Charisma of the Wrecked Sky,' Japan's SM7 Set Announced!

Magma Base instead of Dimenson Valley maybe? You can't attack with Pumpkaboo anymore but that shouldn't be that big of a problem when Joltik gets +60 dmg.
You can always run a split (Dimension Valley/Team Magma’s Secret Base) but really you just need a Memories of Dawn Mew for hitting Psychic weakness.

You can always run a split (Dimension Valley/Team Magma’s Secret Base) but really you just need a Memories of Dawn Mew for hitting Psychic weakness.
True, but then the issue would be taking mew down by 20 hp, meaning two rainbow energy, or something with a similar effect, if you're saying attach the belt to mew that is.

True, but then the issue would be taking mew down by 20 hp, meaning two rainbow energy, or something with a similar effect, if you're saying attach the belt to mew that is.
Tbh you need Hustle Belt just for Joltik. Mew is there for Buzzwole and other random Psychic weak Pokémon. Also, please always run Bench Barrier Mr. Mime or Buzzwole is just going to run over you.

I really wish they made a good Deoxys EX or GX. This is a Hoenn set and they give him the common card treatment. 8/

Not sure whether I'm disappointed or happy about the set... I mean, the gxs stink, and where the hell is kyogre and groudon GX???

most people wont have magma base, so frozen city might be used, but if you go all rainbow,DCE, or counter energy, you might be prey to e-hammers, aegislash,xurxitree. i can in joltik with double colorless and frozen city. or mew and double colorless, but then you will be vulnerable, if you start with a pumkinboo, dimension valley/frozen city run would be useful. However you wont be able to use fury belt,choice, or muscle.

Metagross' attack stacks right? As in 1st time 60, 2nd 60+60=120, 3rd 120+60 =180...the attack states that it does 60 more than it is doing on that particular turn, so it could possibly to ALOT of damage (e.g. 300) if you can keep it alive long enough

Metagross' attack stacks right? As in 1st time 60, 2nd 60+60=120, 3rd 120+60 =180...the attack states that it does 60 more than it is doing on that particular turn, so it could possibly to ALOT of damage (e.g. 300) if you can keep it alive long enough
No. That damage bonus is only for the next turn

Elaborating a bit more on what CrownAxe said, it does 60 more than what the attack normally does, which is 60. So it will do 120 from the 2nd turn on, unless it is switches out, or is forced out, of the active postion. Pokemon ranger will also cancel the effect.

I love the artwork on this set and since Hoenn is my favorite regions I will probably collecting this set.

Beautiful artwork.

Also, Float Stone being rotated will help playability of this card.
And as always, any kind of draw support is always welcome.

Back