Characters Disscusion

Silver

The Crest of Reliability
Ok I watched the first episode of Hoenn on youtube and it said May was 10. So what's Max? Like 4? Seriously look at the hieght differrences.

RE: Max's Age W T F ? !

May is rather developed for her age too. I'd think Ash-16, May-15, Max-12 would be more accurate estimates.

Kids in the pokemon world must hit puberty at 6! Seriously think about it remember in that master quest episode when gary and ash remembered about that half-pokeball? Remember in that flashback ash looked EXACTLY like he does now...

If Max has 12 he would have a Pokemon and stop complaining about not having one.

Lou Cypher said:
May is rather developed for her age too. I'd think Ash-16, May-15, Max-12 would be more accurate estimates.

What the crap no! They stated in pokemon that you have to be 10 years old to get A pokemon. And Max said himself he wasnt old enough so no. Ash is about 12 at the max.

Now i dissagree slightly i figure around 1 year each gen so i say ash = 13/14, brock=15 may=11, max= probably 7 or 8 tops!

Hoenn would have been alot better if he wasn't around.

I disagree. I think it was fun to have Max in hoenn. That way, he could help Ash to find his way using the Pokenav.

Brock focuses on cooking, May on her contests and Ash on his battles. What does Max do? Shake leg?

Just keep him out of the show. He accomplished nothing so there wasn't a point of him being around. The only thing he did was make May almost miss a few contests. And the voice actor fo the battle frontier was horrible.

Seeing that Max doesn't have any of his own pokemon, he has to be younger than 10.When the anime started, Ash was 10. I'd say Ash is 15, brock 23, May 12, Max 8. When the series first started, Brock was a gym leader, as was Misty. I'd say you'd have to be at least 16 to be a gym leader, I think. Then again, look at Sabrina.

What I don't get is why the never even talk about birthdays....

Back