Wi-Fi Trades ChanseyMaster - My Player Thread (Spiritomb Dealer)

ChanseyMaster

OH HAY LOL
Yeah, this really isn't as much of a "My Player" thread as it is just a Spiritomb trading thread.
This Pokemon is pretty annoying to capture and people on the GTS ask for huge level Pokemon in return for their Spiritombs.

I'm here to give out just a buncha Spiritombs for fairly low levels for people that need 'em, and you can really bargain about what I'll get in return.

-Haves-
Spirtomb.
Some know Water Pulse, some have Shadow Ball, mostly level 1's but a few 20's and 30's.

-Wants-
Currently, anything goes

-Friend Code-
4167-0976-1761

I hope this helps you out with getting this hard-to-capture Pokemon.

[ChanseyMaster]

I may need a spiritomb from you. However, I'm sorta doing business with another person. But if he doesn't do or say anything by Tuesday then I can porbably hook ya up with one of my dexoys. ( I have like three of them so it's no big deal). Only catch is there at like their twenties. Mostly due to the fact I used an action replay to get them. So i hpoe that's cool. Other than that I'll let ya know til then.

A Deoxys would be perfect if you would be capable of getting me one.
If you have a specific gender or nature you want, I could probably find a specific Spiritomb with the right one.
Also, I don't mind hacked deoxys', but keep in mind that my Spiritombs are 100% real, :D.

[ChanseyMaster]

ChanseyMaster said:
A Deoxys would be perfect if you would be capable of getting me one.
If you have a specific gender or nature you want, I could probably find a specific Spiritomb with the right one.
Also, I don't mind hacked deoxys', but keep in mind that my Spiritombs are 100% real, :D.

[ChanseyMaster]
Doesn't really matter to me. Just as long as I get one. That's how I see it. Not to mention I have like three dexoys in my PC. So that's like no problem for me.

Sure that's fine.
Any specific nature/gender you're looking for? Out of about 25 Spiritombs I'm sure one will suit what you want.

[ChanseyMaster]

ChanseyMaster said:
Sure that's fine.
Any specific nature/gender you're looking for? Out of about 25 Spiritombs I'm sure one will suit what you want.

[ChanseyMaster]

i assume you are talking to me:) nope. i don't care about the nature or gender. surprise me! what to trade now?

Sure I guess I'll get my friend code up on my original post.
Oh, and this last part may concern you. I name my Spiritombs extremely strange names, so do you want a nicknamed one or just a normal one?

[ChanseyMaster]

ChanseyMaster said:
Sure that's fine.

[ChanseyMaster]
Like I said bro Don't matter to me. If your good to go, my friend code is on my two trainer card thingys.

ChanseyMaster said:
Sure I guess I'll get my friend code up on my original post.
Oh, and this last part may concern you. I name my Spiritombs extremely strange names, so do you want a nicknamed one or just a normal one?

[ChanseyMaster]

give me a strange named one:) i am still ready to trade now. so let me know when you are ready. thank you! my friend code is on my player thread.

Sure, how about we move to the PB chatroom to make things easier.

And Pokefan, you can get back to me when you know if you need the Spiritomb or not.

[ChanseyMaster]

ChanseyMaster said:
Sure, how about we move to the PB chatroom to make things easier.

And Pokefan, you can get back to me when you know if you need the Spiritomb or not.

[ChanseyMaster]

are you in there right now? i don't see you. what is your name in the chat room?

Okay, let's re-organize this. (I was there last night for about an hour =__=)
Can we agree on a specific time to get the trade done? Possibly 9:00 Central Time.

And Zaraco, a Gengar would work. What level is it?

[ChanseyMaster]

ChanseyMaster said:
Okay, let's re-organize this. (I was there last night for about an hour =__=)
Can we agree on a specific time to get the trade done? Possibly 9:00 Central Time.

And Zaraco, a Gengar would work. What level is it?

[ChanseyMaster]

sorry i missed you. i am on now and ready to trade. i will also pm you to let you know. pm me if you are on now and ready to trade. also, can you pm me your friend code? thank you.

Nah, level 28 is fine.

Sorry for me being gone; this is finals week for me and I'm a bit in over my head with my four honors courses. I'll definitely be able to trade by Friday at the latest.

[ChanseyMaster]

Had a feeling that other topic was in the wrong place. (Ouch, my first locked thread)

Anyway, I still need that Focus Sash, and I've got some pretty high levels that you can probably get pretty decent trades with over WiFi and such.

Thanks for any help.

[ChanseyMaster]

RE: ChanseyMaster - My Player Thread (NEED FOCUS SASH)

i have a focus sash but i already have groudon and spirtomb do you have anything else

Back