• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Chandelure/Darkrai

Archeops

Aspiring Trainer
So this is my first list in a while.

4-1-4 chandelure
3 darkrai
2 sableye

Pokemon: 14

4 laser
4 catcher
4 candy
4 switch
3 dark patch
2 max potion
3 ultra ball
2 virbank

Items: 26

3 juniper
3 skyla
3 N
2 colress

Supporters: 11

9 Dark

Energy: 9

Total: 60

Sorry if this is formatted weird, posting from I phone.

Umm it kind of depends, I guess for every game you try to get a darkrai and 2 chandelures round two. The rest kind of depends on what deck your opponent plays.

Sorry to restate what was already said, but you do need a strategy in the OP and it should be a little more detailed than the one in your post (like you could add what you do against certain meta decks).

K, I will update original post Monday, can't do it today because my computer is rebooting

If you are using the chandelure I think you are using (ND), then it should have a chance to attack. If you are using it for just the ability, then it would just be a sitting dog. Having all 4 at the same time would be a great ability, but there should be a plan b instead of just using darkrai for attacks So I would try:

-1 Laser
- 2 Switch
- 1 Catcher

and add 4 psychic energies, 11 energies should be plenty. Either a computer search, dowsing machine, or a scramble switch would be good as well. Hope this helps.

Jagz817 aka Inferno Entei

I think 4 switch is necessary. You need 4 switches to fully utilize the ability. Chandelure should only be used for the ability and you want to end your turn with a junk hunt from sableye or night spear with darkrai.

The list looks tight but you could try and squeeze in a computer search.

-1 ultra ball
+1 computer search

Computer search can be used to get a pokemon or any other card.

NP Rangerz said:
I think 4 switch is necessary. You need 4 switches to fully utilize the ability. Chandelure should only be used for the ability and you want to end your turn with a junk hunt from sableye or night spear with darkrai.

The list looks tight but you could try and squeeze in a computer search.

-1 ultra ball
+1 computer search

Computer search can be used to get a pokemon or any other card.

Good point, but if he is using darkrai ex's then all he would need is a dark energy on a chandelure, and it would have no retreat cost. Unless I am missing something. You could be right though, a lot of switches would be good for this deck!

@Jagz817

You want to use the ability of multiple Chandlures but you can only retreat once per turn so you need to use switches so you can use the ability of all the Chandelures and end your turn with a junk hunt or night spear.

Back