• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Champions Roar Haxorus / Victini / Cradily

Check

Definatly Baby Giratina
Ok so here is another possible deck i may want to run for regionals and i think this would be the fun evil one to run ok here it is.

Pokemon 18
  • 2 Victini Ex
  • 3-3 Craidilly
  • 4 Haxorus PLB 69/101
  • 1 Landorus Ex
  • 2-2 Drftblim line DRX
  • 1 Sableye DEX
Trainer/Supporter/Stadium 30
  • 1 Victory Piece
  • 3 Professor Juniper
  • 3 N
  • 2 Caitlin
  • 1 Skyla
  • 3 HypnoToxic Laser
  • 3 Ultra Ball
  • 2 Pokemon Catcher
  • 3 Root Fossil
  • 2 Superior Energy Retrieval
  • 2 Energy Retrieval
  • 2 Switch
  • 2 Enhanced Hammer
  • 1 Virbank City Gym
Energy 12
  • 2 Blend DPGF
  • 2 Grass
  • 3 Fighting
  • 2 Metal
  • 2 Fire
  • 1 Psychic
Ok so Turn 1 get Lilleap Victini and Driftloon out use Victinis attcke Turbo energize to attach to lilleap and driftloon. Turn 2 evolve into Craidilly and driftblim and try to put Haxorus down. Turn 3 attch to haxorus with victinis attck. Turn 4 attck with haxorus and take down plasmas turn 5 get the triners back u wasted in the past 5 turns and use driftblim if needed
Ok so any suggestions

Edited once more to coincide with the rules! ~Kecleon

RE: Champions Roar Haxorus/Victini/Craidilly

Unless I'm mistaken, Energy Retrieval has been rotated out. You also don't have Root Fossil in the deck so right now you can't even get Cradily into play. Your plasma deck is better. Even when Cradily is built well, it isn't as consistent.

RE: Champions Roar Haxorus/Victini/Craidilly

King Arceus said:
Unless I'm mistaken, Energy Retrieval has been rotated out. You also don't have Root Fossil in the deck so right now you can't even get Cradily into play. Your plasma deck is better. Even when Cradily is built well, it isn't as consistent.

I don't believe it has. They reprinted it I believe. In Plasma Blast in fact. So it is here to stay for a while. I am going to agree though. Cradily is fun, but has very little consistency. I have not seen this plasma deck he mentioned here, as I just joined the forums, so I cannot say either way on that part, but, they usually are much more reliable.

true true and crap thanks for catching i had no root fossil and it was reprinted in Plasma Blast but it would be fun i`ll play test and see

well there are not that many decks that don`t have a non Plasma pokemon in them and even so i have landorus and victini witch i`ll try to get at least 1 more of each in before regional begins but if u suggestions please tell me still and also my plasma deck is a deck that people will see coming a mile away and every 2 years it seems i do good at regional like 2 years ago i ran reshiram/emboar/and typhlosion and placed 18 do to 3 of my opponents dropping from the tournament and yes i know this is a false hypothesis but it`s a goal and i`m sticking to it and most likely i`ll run this deck or Mean Green Machine both i have built and ready MGM does not need a thread unless u guys want to see it

Back